• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Sup Fellas!

Today's another day to make some units! What could be better!
For those of you who weren't on board last night, Kid325i had an absolute
"doozy" as his "Patented Kid325i Power Play Wager NBA Total Play of the Day" was a smashing success covering by an estimated 38 points! Amazing! Incredible! :23_6_102:

Fat Rico was NOT happy this morning when I went and scooped my winnings! I might actually have to start booking with my other local "Large Moses" b/c I have a feeling that Fat Rico is gonna stop booking my action! Oh well! That's the price you pay when you're the Golden Goose!

Anyway, on to today's action. Today Kid325i likes..............drumroll please...............

Yag-Mayo/ The Magic Act..............."UNDER"........196.5

Last time these two teams played they combined for about 170. Memphis has been putting up some points recently but are coming off a stretch of playing some atrocious Defensive teams, like Dallas, Golden State, Milwaukee etc. Look for Big Dwight Shrute to shut down shop in the middle, and Orlando to cruise to a nice blow out here. I really don't see Memphis climbing out of the Mid 80's here, so we should hit this by a nice margin. :shake:

Kid325i is off to the gym now. Gonna do Tris and Delts, and def. some abs! Prob do about 2 miles on the tread mill too! Gotta stay in shape fellas!

Remember.......as Kid325i always says "Good Luck.......and Good Gambling!"

Remember.........as Kid325i also always says "BOOM!"

Lets get that cash fellas! :cheers:money;

BOOM! Whats up now?

Kinda upset Santa, seeing my patented word "doozy" around many forums lately. Bit disheartening.

LARGE

CharltonHestonTheTenCommandmentsC101021021.jpg

nice stereo

like the tunes coming from u 325i, my bis-ass bus needs somthing, been looking

Sup Fellas!

Just got back from the Gym, and boy am I spent!

Now time to load up on some lean protein, to build lean muscle mass! Remember always get your protein in you within 1/2 hour of working out for optimum effect!

Also remember that the play of the day is The Yag-Mayo Show and The Magic Act "UNDER" 196.5:cheers:

I hope all you guys play it large! I pounded that Baby! :7_5_142:

Line opened at 198 and is dropping like a Stone!

Here's some patented "Kid325i capping tunes" to get your day off to a nice mellow start! ENJOY!

BOOM!

Lets get that Cash fellas! :cheers::gun:

Sup Fellas!

Just got back from the Gym, and boy am I spent!

Now time to load up on some lean protein, to build lean muscle mass! Remember always get your protein in you within 1/2 hour of working out for optimum effect!

Also remember that the play of the day is The Yag-Mayo Show and The Magic Act "UNDER" 196.5:cheers:

I hope all you guys play it large! I pounded that Baby! :7_5_142:

Line opened at 198 and is dropping like a Stone!

Here's some patented "Kid325i capping tunes" to get your day off to a nice mellow start! ENJOY!

BOOM!

Lets get that Cash fellas! :cheers::gun:

this is day 2 now. i really dont understand tha need to post over an over in ur own topic tha same play. if u havent understood yet this isnt covers, we dont need tha look at me type postin that u have been warned about over an over sofar

this is day 2 now. i really dont understand tha need to post over an over in ur own topic tha same play. if u havent understood yet this isnt covers, we dont need tha look at me type postin that u have been warned about over an over sofar

your just bitter b/c I didn't post a Wu-tang song :shake:

Don't stress it buddy! I'm from the DC area too! Bethesda actually which is kinda like DC's better looking older Brother! :cheers:

over and over? As in twice?

relax son! Just making it easier for all the fellas on the board to establish what the "HYPE" play of the day is!

BOOM!:cheers:

son u need to understand, this isnt covers we dont play tha fuckin games here. like joe pub said yesterday this is a grown ass mans forum for cappin. if u wanna play tha lil kid games an kids rules an tha look at me type posts then theres alot of other places to do that shit at. not here.

Why don't you guys ban him already? He clearly isn't going to listen.

son u need to understand, this isnt covers we dont play tha fuckin games here. like joe pub said yesterday this is a grown ass mans forum for cappin. if u wanna play tha lil kid games an kids rules an tha look at me type posts then theres alot of other places to do that shit at. not here.

Ok will do. Just for the record, you might want to take an elocution lesson or two. I believe its "the" not "tha" :cheers:

Just clowning man, but seriously, Im just posting plays. You guys are the ones making a big deal about it. :shake:

Listen to what? Show me the rule about posting in a certain style or whatnot? I understand this is your guys little refuge from Blankets and I applaud that, i just dont understand why.....I should.......have to..........post like this...........and be all............serious.........and stuff............

I haven't bashed anyone, I haven't started multiple threads. Honestly people need to worry a little less about my use of exclamation points and focus on more important issues whatever they may be.

Lets get that cash fellas! :cheers:

Ok will do. Just for the record, you might want to take an elocution lesson or two. I believe its "the" not "tha" :cheers:

Im just posting plays. You guys are the ones making a big deal about it. :shake:
:36_11_6::36_11_6:

Steed was trying to tell tru this just tha other day.

unbelievable the hype with this guy. he's 2-0, up 2 units. haha. and no that baseball pick yest. doesn't count, it wasn't posted. but GL with that under tonight.

NO!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BAN KID325i! HE IS BEYOND ENTERTAINING! YOU COULDN'T GET DIARRHEA LIKE FOUND IN HIS POSTS UNLESS ALL YOU ATE WAS TACO BELL AND ALL YOU DRANK WAS EX-LAX.

PLEASE...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.....NO BAN! NO BAN!!!!

Im just posting plays. You guys are the ones making a big deal about it.

I disagree.

Your patter(n) here is the same:

Post number one: 'Dudes, this is f**king awesome, my d*ck is HUGE, check it out--and then bet X.'

Post number two: 'Holy s**t, I'm still the f**king man, you should see my new haircut and recognize cuz I'm on Jagerbomb number four--and then you shouldn't forget to bet X which I already mentioned.'

At which point someone says something to the effect of, 'we don't care about your patented Master Lock five star hump job of the day, or how often you sculpt your guns at the gym. Please stop trying to prove that you can blow yourself with posts about bulls**t and behave like you've passed puberty.'

To which you respond with post number three:

"Dude, you're so right, I hate people who do s**t like that. I'm all about the winners. This place rocks. Thanks for the post. [hand shake] [beer glasses].'

It's an act, we get it. We got it the first time.

Moob.

I vote for stay. I would hate for the forum to become full of these kind of threads but its entertaining for now, and I believe its pretty harmless

Guys, enough is enough. I've never seen so much commotion over a few exclamation points...we've had many posters that like to goof around...it is what it is.

He hasn't bashed any other members (besides tru's english lol)...he's not touting another website...he's not going into other peoples threads and causing issues..

Kid325i is aware of the terms we have here...he's spoke in PM's with a couple different mods....if somethng escalates it will be handled..

Move onto something else already.

Guys, enough is enough. I've never seen so much commotion over a few exclamation points...we've had many posters that like to goof around...it is what it is.

He hasn't bashed any other members (besides tru's english lol)...he's not touting another website...he's not going into other peoples threads and causing issues..

Kid325i is aware of the terms we have here...he's spoke in PM's with a couple different mods....if somethng escalates it will be handled..

Move onto something else already.

Make this man a Mod!

:cheers:

The question remains, is it still a play at 196?

Screw it, I'm tailing. Apologies in advance for the cold streak you're about to endure kid.

:shake:

I'd still play it at 196! Not quiet as SICK value as getting at 196 point Five like this Cat!

Mods I really don't understand the reason for analyzing and criticizing every detail of this kid's threads...He has been here 2 days and already he is being harassed...Some in fun which is all gravy, but also some threats...So his post are a little more colorful...Where in the rules does it say CTG is a communist forum?

Mods I really don't understand the reason for analyzing and criticizing every detail of this kid's threads...He has been here 2 days and already he is being harassed...Some in fun which is all gravy, but also some threats...So his post are a little more colorful...Where in the rules does it say CTG is a communist forum?

Make this man a Mod as well! :cheers:

Back