• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Posted YTD Record = 6-2:shake:

Sup Fellas!

Magic Act/ NASCAR City..................."UNDER"................186

Think the Magic pretty much only play scrubs. Charlotte has been a strong defensive team all season, imagine they want to wrap it up strong and end the season on something of a positive note with another good defensive effort.

Could be wrong, last day of the season is usually goofy. Tread carefully on this one gents. Notice the lack of emoticons as Kid325i might not be his usual confident self!

"Good Luck................and Good Gambling!"

:hammer:

I might drop a "BOOM" in here if this one covers! Doubtful though!

p_2406530.jpg

boom!

....and large julius was still able to spit a hot 16 driving down the freeway
in his maserati gettin head from a KING magazine centerfold..........

......digit in her pooper , she ate kfc for lunch ,
still manipulating the 6 speed gearbox with his free hand ,
intermittently sticking his finger deep in her ass ,
crispy not original then he sneezed and he laughed.....

good luck 325 . hope brown has em hungry on the defensive end for you .

:23_6_102:

Sup Spockgato!

Wow! A Spock Gato sighting in my very own thread! To what do I owe this massive honor!

I can't even imagine how jealous the other cats on this board must be! If there's one thing that everyone who posts on here and blankets covets is a Spockgato cameo in their thread!

I feel great about this play now!

:hammer:

Lata Spock! Keep up with the Word Play! Spockgato makes the world a better place!
money;

Boom! And CLANK! Which was the dominant sound in the 2nd half. Keep'em coming in the playoffs Kid!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1IdxurFCcs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1IdxurFCcs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The man does it again

BOOM!:hammer:

Kid325i has got his swagger back! money;

Final Regular Season Record = 7-2 :shake:

Hopefully the playoffs are good to us too!

Lets get this Cash Fellas! :cheers:

I swear thats not me........and a quick IP check by them mods should confirm that.

Though I must say I'm quite flattered!

Back