Kevin Love...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Lost. #fail

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iOL9ezgJdPV/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Guy is so out of place on this team, like the dude but he's turning into David Lee.

I remember when he would light teams up when he was on the wolves. Dropping 25pts, 18 rebs games.

Guy is so out of place on this team, like the dude but he's turning into David Lee.

Because he has high expectations and he probably isn't that happy to be the 3rd or 4th option. He cant just sit back and wait for rebounds. He really never was a guy that would do the things that dont show up in the stat sheet. Those are the guys that are championship caliber big men. His time in Minnesota really inflated his actual ability to win on a contender

Blatt's wasting him. On a team like this, he should never be chasing anyone around on the perimeter on D, that's an automatic against you. He's a great rebounder, he has great hands, he's even a great passer, just post him up. Let him drift out there if the play goes that way.

I heard one talking head talk about how much more he played in the paint in Minny. Do that. Cavs shouldn't try to be the Warriors, they're not young and quick.

I remember when he would light teams up when he was on the wolves. Dropping 25pts, 18 rebs games.
You mean on those great T-Wolves teams where Luke Ridnour was the second option?

Players like Love need to be the first option because otherwise they have no clue what to do off the ball.

You mean on those great T-Wolves teams where Luke Ridnour was the second option?

Players like Love need to be the first option because otherwise they have no clue what to do off the ball.

Oh well I remember watching him go into the clips joint and drop 40 plus 20 some boards and beat the clips by himself. He can't waste away like he is...

I think he's more talented than that. His outlet passes on a rebound when the Cavs are humming, his positioning on rebounds on both ends of the floor, his formerly great ability to score. I think he gets lost at times, Bron needs to coach him up and stop planting him 30 feet from the basket.

Oh well I remember watching him go into the clips joint and drop 40 plus 20 some boards and beat the clips by himself. He can't waste away like he is...
No, I know what you mean, but I just think Love's one of those players you always hear people say "If only he were on a better team..." like Mitch Richmond or Danny Manning back in the day, and then they just can't get it going when they get to better situations because they're no longer the focal point of the offense.

No, I know what you mean, but I just think Love's one of those players you always hear people say "If only he were on a better team..." like Mitch Richmond or Danny Manning back in the day, and then they just can't get it going when they get to better situations because they're no longer the focal point of the offense.

If the Cavs are going to be great, there are going to be nights when he scores 20 and nights when he scores 2, they have scoring guys. He should still hang out down low.

If the Cavs are going to be great, there are going to be nights when he scores 20 and nights when he scores 2, they have scoring guys. He should still hang out down low.
Wonder if they've ever discussed having him come off the bench? Be an instant boon to a lackluster second unit with him and Thompson. Only issues would be paying him that much to come off the bench as well as having to start Varejao in his place.

crunch time lineup could have been

Kyrie
Wiggins
Lebron
TT
Mozgov

small ball swap JR for Mozgov

plus all the cap space

better than the dubs lineup of death

crunch time lineup could have been

Kyrie
Wiggins
Lebron
TT
Mozgov

small ball swap JR for Mozgov

plus all the cap space

better than the dubs lineup of death

Wasn't it LeBron who wanted Kevin love? So u can stop with the Wiggins stuff, just start blaming LeBron

Kevin Love is not a winner. Period.

Dude can't make his team great because he's too selfish IMO.

Blatt's wasting him. On a team like this, he should never be chasing anyone around on the perimeter on D, that's an automatic against you. He's a great rebounder, he has great hands, he's even a great passer, just post him up. Let him drift out there if the play goes that way.

I heard one talking head talk about how much more he played in the paint in Minny. Do that. Cavs shouldn't try to be the Warriors, they're not young and quick.

So your going to let a guy shooting over 40% from 3 in Draymond Green have uncontested shots or allow him to set a pick so Curry can have the open 3 ? If Love can't keep up guarding the quicker Green at the 4 then bench him and play Lebron at PF.

And Teed Mozgov and TT don't work at all together on the court...spacing is dead and the lane is clogged. Blatt for some reason loved going with those two and LeBron or the less effective combo of TT at 5 and LeBron at 4 In last years postseason but his best lineup was with Mozgov at the 5 and LeBron at the 4...Mozgov gave rim protection that TT simply doesn't.

Agree 100% that they should have kept Wiggins...In todays fast paced small ball NBA Wiggins was a better fit for the Cavs than Love...Wiggins defense is desperatley needed out on the perimeter. With the money saved they could have went after Paul Millsap and Jae Crowder or Amir Johnson and been a much better team.

And he has improved his game
Yeah sure he has
We must.watch different games
Docs son sucks
Lol he was subbed in last night to do one thing, guard Thornton and he let him drop a 3 to send the game to IT. His offense sucks, not one team would want him if not for daddy

Why do u be a man and take me off of it ignore list sonny

Of course it is when you're not playing defense and just looking to get rebounds. That's exactly what he did in Minnesota.
U don't box a defender out? That's not helping the team?
Yes u know the game... u are.nbafan

So rebounds are about padding stats
Going inside and banging with the big boys
That ain't padding stats

Last 3 seasons Love hasn't gone down low and banged with the big boys...he stands on the outside and shoots 3's to the tune of over 5.5 a game which destoyed one of his best assets in grabbing offensive boards...he actually lead the NBA in offensive rebounding % his first 2 years in the league.

Last edited:
Yeah sure he has
We must.watch different games
Docs son sucks
Lol he was subbed in last night to do one thing, guard Thornton and he let him drop a 3 to send the game to IT. His offense sucks, not one team would want him if not for daddy

Why do u be a man and take me off of it ignore list sonny

That 3 helped the clippers cover. What's your point????? :)

Last 3 seasons Love hasn't gone down low and banged with the big boys...he stands on the outside and shoots 3's to the tune of over 5.5 a game which destoyed one of his best assests in grabbing offensive boards...he actually lead the NBA in offensive rebounding % his first 2 years in the league.

Why is he standing outside?
Blatts idea?
He should he 20 n 12 on that team

Why is he standing outside?
Blatts idea?
He should he 20 n 12 on that team

Because Love can't play center defensively so he has to have Mozgov or TT out there with him. Can't have 2 bigs down low destoying spacing and leaving no room for Lebron or Kyrie to drive to the basket. Love can knock down the 3 and is a good passer so he steps out away from the basket.

Love is a poor fit for the Cavs when Kyrie is healthy and playing...his numbers suffer greatly as he becomes the 3rd option.

Why not n try n move him then?
Everyone can see he not fit there.

Don't see why the Magic would deal Harris and Love and Cousins doesn't sound like it would work to me.

I think their best trading partners would be the Celtics (though I doubt Stevens would want him) and the Suns if the Cavs are willing to settle for Markieff Morris as the centerpiece in what they get back.

He should go to the lakers!!

Love's stock isn't very high right now. Why would a team want to give away anything substantial for him?

The overreaction to the Warriors game is hilarious.

I think Blatt is making a mistake in the rotation. Love and Mozgov shouldn't play a minute together against a team like the Warriors. Both can't guard anyone but Centers. Should have started with TT and Love or Mozgov and TT and have TT guard Green. Mozgov owned Bogut in the paint, but Green was absolutely free on offense.
Also, Cleveland wasn't ready for the game. Smith and Williams were late to the game and the energy just wasn't there...

As for Love, he feels comfortable as first or second option. He was good most games where Bron was out and when Kyrie was out this season, he was better.

Don't see why the Magic would deal Harris and Love and Cousins doesn't sound like it would work to me.

I think their best trading partners would be the Celtics (though I doubt Stevens would want him) and the Suns if the Cavs are willing to settle for Markieff Morris as the centerpiece in what they get back.

Looked at Sun's
Didn't think Morris was good enough lol

Hey we are all just playing what Billy king did for yrs... and he got paid for it. Just throwing shot out there lol

No way would I give up Nerlens for Love. Not sure if you're being serious
Nerlens is an alley hoop dunk only guy.
U don't.see enough of him.
He is a string bean
Never will add weight
Never will make a jumper
He is what he is right now

Lol u think Noel has more upside than what love can do right now in right situation?

U will never see Noel get 20 boards, u will never see Noel get 30 pts in a game

Noel is 21...he will have a 20 rebound game in his career...he already has 2 games with 15+ boards. 30 points...yea lol may never happen.

Noel can guard the pick and roll...Love is one of the worst in the league.

Last edited:
Noel is 21...he will have a 20 rebbound game in his career...he already has 2 games with 15+ boards. 30 points...yea lol may never happen.

Noel can guard the pick and roll...Love is one of the worst in the league.
All haters cuz kevin is white

CZGt3pHWEAAoydD.jpg

The overreaction to the Warriors game is hilarious.

Yes and no. It's one game, Cavs will come out of the east, they just finished a 5-1 road trip, they're on something like a 15-4 run, finally healthy. All true. But they're kind of at a point where they can only be measured against two teams, and they're 0-3 in those games this year. And that clunker on Monday was historically bad. Think I read it was the worst in-game deficit in Bron's career (43 points) and the worst home loss in franchise history, for a team with a pretty ugly history.

They don't need to overreact, but they need to react, or they'll get run off the floor. Blatt/Bron need to tinker with the line-ups and rotations, Cavs probably need a trade. They can't chase those Warriors all around the floor, they'll get smoked again.

Side note, good god is Golden State good.

Back