Kentucky and South Florida are in for major falls..

I don't know about the team they have but I do like the coach and the QB - I won't hate, either.... I said two years ago that the coach could rot and the QB should be Pulley....

I started eating my words after the bowl last year.

I got on the Woody Wagon then.

With Cal losing today, it opens a lot of things up. If OSU loses to UM in the last game (or before)... then a 1-loss team will for sure be there (I see BC losing AT LEAST THREE GAMES)....

LSU still at decent odds is worth a look at winning it all in my opinion....

If we have learned anything from college football this year it is expect the unexpected. UK now 5-1 ATS with 3 big ml hits already and South Florida 4-1 ATS. Somebody forgot to tell these teams to roll over

As you all know, I had LSU going the rest of the way undefeated. Kentucky played one hell of a good game so my hat is off to them. I would never had expected that win from Kentucky in a million years especially after how they played SC. Absolutely a terrific win by Kentucky. Hats off to Kentucky :smiley_abcs:

Congrats to all UK nation, what a game ! And Gridiron I echo what Rex said, keep it up and will continue checking out your posts.

Thanks everyone...I hope everyone enjoys UK's cinderella season instead of hoping for them to make their inevitable downfall (and getting upset if they're wrong). This is one hell of a team and you simply can never count them out. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine things going this well.

Very respectable of you to bump this thread up as well GG, as CKR mentioned...

:cheers:

I am certainly not hoping that Kentucky falls, but I am not a full believer just yet. They had a great signature win vs. LSU, but now they have to play a Florida team who is off of 2 weeks rest and preparation, and they still have to play an improving Vandy team on the road, then go down to Georgia between the hedges. I have not even mentioned Tennessee yet who is coming into form.

The 8-4 that I predicted is still (in my mind) more likely than 10-2.

Let's see what happens.

Either way, I am definitely rooting for them, but their defense has some major leaks and those will continue to be exposed.

South Florida, OTOH, has a fast, physical defense, and they have a great shot to run the table or finish 11-1.

I agree, they still have a brutal stretch ahead, and they are probably good for another 2 losses. It's gonna be very tough to keep this up.

That defense is crazy, they do have some major weaknesses all around but find a way to get the job done and help the team win...hell, they played great against SC until late in the game.

It will be interesting to see if SFLA can regroup after losing. I think they really bought into their own hype after crushing CFLA by 50, and then climbing to #2. Rutgers was -2 in turnovers but still won. Pretty impressive.

Kentucky has another chance to prove us naysayers wrong..............

It is impossible not to root for this Kentucky team. They just keep fighting and fighting -- they have so much heart.

This is what college football is all about right here with this Florida-Kentucky game...............

Both Kentucky and S. Florida had zero losses between them and were both ranked in the Top 10 when I first posted this.

Now Kentucky has 3 losses, and is headed for the 8-4 season (maybe worst) that I predicted.

S. Florida is down 9-0 at UCONN as I type this.

UCONN is better than I thought. Kentucky is exactly as I thought way back when everybody was all up in arms over them. Nice team, but not a big-time team. It's time for the people who doubted me to eat their crow.

miss st just caught kentucky at the right time. kentucky was beat up for this game. playing lsu and florida back to back. they were do for a let down game. but 8-4 kentucky football will take it.

I'm listening to Middle Tennessee. They are scoring in bunches. Up 23-7 early in the 2nd. Dominating so far! Game is broadcast over Yahoo for anyone to listen to.

Both Kentucky and S. Florida had zero losses between them and were both ranked in the Top 10 when I first posted this.

Now Kentucky has 3 losses, and is headed for the 8-4 season (maybe worst) that I predicted.

S. Florida is down 9-0 at UCONN as I type this.

UCONN is better than I thought. Kentucky is exactly as I thought way back when everybody was all up in arms over them. Nice team, but not a big-time team. It's time for the people who doubted me to eat their crow.

You also predicted "7-5 at best" for UConn if I recall correctly. Time to eat some crow of your own.

You also predicted "7-5 at best" for UConn if I recall correctly. Time to eat some crow of your own.

Yes, but 2 out of 3 predictions right, ain't bad.

UCONN is legit, for sure, but 3 of their next 4 games are all losable. If they go 8-4, I would not exactly call my prediction terrible.

Rutgers, @ Cincy, and @ W. Va are all very tough games.

Let's let the season play out. The fact they are 7-1 is very impressive to me, though.

Back