Kansas City Royals?!!?!?!

Good discussion fellas. I can't say that I agree with you, Barkeep. The interpreter is supposed to really suck, lol.

In all seriousness, I think the Tribe pitching is very overrated and will eventually lead to their demise and them eventually missing out on the wild card.

I 100% could not agree more

I think the Tribe pitching is very overrated and will eventually lead to their demise and them eventually missing out on the wild card.

Based on what? Your gut? I'll trust in the numbers and my own two eyes. They return the 2007 #2 staff in the league pretty much man-for-man, led all of baseball in IP by starters (that's 1-to-2, 1-to-5, however you want to measure it), beefed up the pen. They'll win the division again, and it will be on the shoulders of the pitching staff, again.<!-- / message -->

One more note on the Royals, since many in here don't seem too familiar with their team. Billy Butler = Hitting Machine. This guy will drive in 100+ in his first full major league season.

Love Butler, JRose. No good place to pitch that kid. May have a batting title in his future.

I think I've found a possible favorite team. lol.

Never had one, didn't even start seriously paying attention to MLB until a few years ago.

Greinke has always had to much pressure put on him from too early....he wasnt ready for the bigs when he came and his "uncertain" mental status the last few years has screwed a lot of his confidence up.

With that being said, I believe he will have a much better season than last year assuming that their is something called an offense in KC. He has the talent but needs to combine the MENTAL TOUGHNESS with it. Pitching is a thinking man's game and he has lacked in this area.

royals have a good team this year. no way they're getting past detroit AND cleveland. and even if they get past cleveland, which is their best bet, the yanks are bringing home the wild card.

royals have a good team this year. no way they're getting past detroit AND cleveland. and even if they get past cleveland, which is their best bet, the yanks are bringing home the wild card.

No question they don't finish ahead of those two. I think the main point is, they have some quality starting pitching, a nice closer and some good young hitters. This team is finally starting to improve. It has been a long time coming. But also, they still have a long way to go.

:cheers:

That's not the debate though....pitching staff discussion only....And I think thay already proved they can outpitch the Tigers

Cant wait for former #1 pick Hochaver to get called up for royals....he'll be taking Bale's spot in the roto....hopefully soon........guy is gonna be dope.

Back