JWKs Thursday Baseball picks

an_2drinks.gif

Easily the earliest I've EVER posted picks but the board sux so bad that it didn't take long. I would have taken PHI under next but it looks TOO obvious and cole's last meltdown still has me spooked. Also kind of like seattle but hey, they're seattle.

Betcrimes, a supermoderator, told me I could carryover my record.

Footballexpert, a guy with a cheeseburger for a head, thinks I should "start fresh"

Still torn on who to listen to here

I think starting fresh is the way to go.

I wish I had a hamburger for a head too.

I could eat myself. Like giant when he got the ribs removed.

That reminds me of the SNL skit of Harey Carey

If you wre a hot dog and you covered yourself with mustard would you eat yourself? lol

Of course the line's down to 10 now.

FWIW, my second favorite play tonight is TOR/SEA ov and I might post it as a play before it's all said and done.

I opened an account at Legendz earlier to get the 9.5 but I already posted the 10.5. Glad to see a bunch of the guys over here.

Nah man, I'm done for the night. I'm not giving up on this one quite yet but I am due for a loss.

And yes, I did mean tb/sea. I think I will put the bet in @ $30 or so but not enough to count as a pick.

Nah man, I'm done for the night. I'm not giving up on this one quite yet but I am due for a loss.

And yes, I did mean tb/sea. I think I will put the bet in @ $30 or so but not enough to count as a pick.

You like a side in this one? I'm guessing you think M's bat will get to Sonnanstine, so M's a solid play with Felix on the mound?

I don't have an opinion on the side. All I know is that one team has scored 7 or more runs in 8 out of their last 10 games (SEATTLE) and TB has averaged 7 runs per in their last 5. Sonnstine (SP) is a good pitcher who is due for a win but then again, it's felix on the other side. I think the game totals around 10-12 runs either way.

Last edited:
Well, Why press? There will be more games tomorrow Cap.

Here's a couple of reasons =

Under is 20-7 in TB last 27 road games.

Under is 11-5-1 in the last 17 meetings.

no idea why the sox brought in wasserman who has a home ERA of 27.00 and overall ERA of almost 9

but he helped you get your over in the 9th. good job

Back