Just watch this...

There are definitely more and more players going airborne these days. We've seen it for the last several years, players trying to leap over defenders. Now it is pretty commonplace, once or twice a game, players trying to do it. Not to this extreme. When you see a guy like Shrader go that high and come down so hard it makes me wonder when somebody is really going to get hurt doing it then somebody in the media will say the rules need changed or something.

There are definitely more and more players going airborne these days. We've seen it for the last several years, players trying to leap over defenders. Now it is pretty commonplace, once or twice a game, players trying to do it. Not to this extreme. When you see a guy like Shrader go that high and come down so hard it makes me wonder when somebody is really going to get hurt doing it then somebody in the media will say the rules need changed or something.

Sam Mcguffie started it all.

Sam Mcguffie started it all.

Brian Leonard was known for it at Rutgers when they were good, like 05-06.

Brian Leonard was known for it at Rutgers when they were good, like 05-06.

Yeah that's about mcguffie time. Funny story...

Sams mixtape was on the MySpace creators profile page and that's how he blew up. The beginning of social media as we know it.

Yeah that's about mcguffie time. Funny story...

Sams mixtape was on the MySpace creators profile page and that's how he blew up. The beginning of social media as we know it.
Yup. Fun times. Epic threads back in day about recruiting here... The T.P. thread... Mitch Mustain lol....Sam...

Never translated to college football really. Every defender expected the jump. He was at michigan one year then went to Rice. He actually made the 2018 Olympic bobsled team. Played some NFL and CFL and I believe he's into rugby and American ninja warrior now. Hell of an athlete.

Never translated to college football really. Every defender expected the jump. He was at michigan one year then went to Rice. He actually made the 2018 Olympic bobsled team. Played some NFL and CFL and I believe he's into rugby and American ninja warrior now. Hell of an athlete.
You were the first to show me the Sam tape...was so hyped up....yup Bobsled I forgot about that.

You were the first to show me the Sam tape...was so hyped up....yup Bobsled I forgot about that.

I was in awe of the mixtape. Of course it didn't hurt he was going to Michigan. That thing is something else. He will always be remembered for it.

Played in a great league to in Texas. Cypress Creek I think? Outside of Houston. I was sure he was the next great rb.

I was too. And he arrived with the RR offense lol. Oh man..the possibilities!

He got concussed and was never the same. Didn't he have like 3 concussions at michigan? Just wasn't big enough yet to play right away.

I forgot his 178 scrimmage yards that season vs ND. Pretty cool. 3 concussions...not cool.

He got concussed and was never the same. Didn't he have like 3 concussions at michigan? Just wasn't big enough yet to play right away.
Yup. His last concussion was his only carry vs OSU. Then he transferred home like a month later.

Back