Just got home from the FIGHT at the Garden!

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Wow. This was fucking insane. Half the arena was empty when this went down.

First of all, Denver had no right having their starters in the game. Total slap in the face, likely due to the Knicks celebrating on Denver's court last month.

Second of all, Carmelo, my favorite player, is a bitch. He punched Jeffries and then literally ran away. The Garden was RUTHLESS on Anthony after this, I seriously thought he was gonna have garbage thrown at him and shit. He acted like he wanted to keep fighting after it all ended, but that was when he knew he was being held back. Even going in the tunnel, he was talkin' shit.

Oh and Nate Robinson is a fucking psycho. Overall, it was something I will NEVER forget. Ever.

yea melo is not only a snitch.. but he was scared. I saw the highlites.. and he didnt want anything with that fight.

Holla

I think Nate would LOVE to have a shot at Carmelo for that cheap shot to his neck. Too bad they won't be facing each other again this season

Funny, as someone who likes both these teams (grew up in Denver, grew to love the Ewing-era Knicks) it's interesting, because I saw this and I did lose some respect for Melo.

I understand why he backed up because he sort of had a couple of people coming at him, but he was running and it looked like he was running scared.

Not good. Especially not after you throw that blow.

On the otherhand, I now love Nate. I liked him before, but he's a true Knick. You don't back down in NY. And if you're small, that just means you have to go for Alonzo's knees and try to wrestle him down.

Nate also came off good in the interview afterward whereas Melo played the "I don't want to talk about it" card.

You have these chances to step up, Melo--even when you do something dumb like you did tonight--and each time you kind of come off like a p*ssy.

Typical Isiah Thomas Shit "carmelo Is I Was You I Wouldn't Go Near The Paint"

man i saw the highlights of that shit on sportscenter and I was looking for Killa scrapping with Boykins. Hey man I had to find somebody you'd have a chance again. haha That's some good shit. Definitly never forgetting that.

JPicks said:
man i saw the highlights of that shit on sportscenter and I was looking for Killa scrapping with Boykins. Hey man I had to find somebody you'd have a chance again. haha That's some good shit. Definitly never forgetting that.

Boykins would kick Carmelo's punk ass.

Back