Just For Fun - NCAA Tournament

byrd430

Pretty much a regular
Hi, all. So this is basically something retarded I do just for fun each year where I put together a 64 team tournament at the end of the year and simulate the games on whatifsports.com. This is just a projection of what that tournament would be.

LocationSeedTeam
SeedTeam
LocationSeedTeam
SeedTeam
Morgantown, WV1Ohio StateVS16KentuckyBerkeley, CA1LSUVS16Arkansas State

8NavyVS9Boise State
8WisconsinVS9BYU
Columbia, SC4Florida StateVS13ArizonaSalt Lake City, UT4UtahVS13Texas Tech

5HoustonVS12Northern Illinois
5ToledoVS12Louisiana Tech
Tampa, FL3FloridaVS14Western MichiganLos Angeles, CA3IowaVS14San Diego State

6PittsburghVS11Georgia Southern
6GeorgiaVS11Washington State
Greenville, NC2ClemsonVS15Air ForcePullman, WA2StanfordVS15Utah State

7Appalachian StateVS10Western Kentucky
7PittsburghVS10Penn State

LocationSeedTeam
SeedTeam
LocationSeedTeam
SeedTeam
Iowa City, IA1TCUVS16South FloridaFort Worth, TX1BaylorVS16Southern Miss

8MarshallVS9Texas A&M
8Mississippi StateVS9Northwestern
Minneapolis, MN4MemphisVS13OregonNorman, OK4OklahomaVS13Cincinnati

5MichiganVS12West Virginia
5DukeVS12Arizona State
Evanston, IL3Notre DameVS14IllinoisStarkville, MS3Oklahoma StateVS14Minnesota

6TempleVS11USC
6Ole MissVS11North Carolina State
Piscataway, NJ2Michigan StateVS15OhioFayetteville, AR2AlabamaVS15Miami

7North CarolinaVS10California
7UCLAVS10Bowling Green

<colgroup><col width="99"><col width="43"><col width="156"><col width="30"><col width="43"><col width="177"><col width="86"><col width="104"><col width="43"><col width="156"><col width="31"><col width="43"><col width="177"></colgroup> <tbody>
[TD="width: 549, colspan: 6"] EAST [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]
[TD="width: 555, colspan: 6"] WEST [/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"] NORTH [/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"] SOUTH [/TD]

</tbody>

byrd430, I set your tournament up using my simulation/game. I had East vs North in final four and the West vs South.

Once you click the link hit play at the bottom of the page. It takes about 10-15 seconds to load with 64 teams. Once the tournament results load, If you click a team you'll see a box score for each game. If you scroll to the right you'll see all of the rounds. It plays the whole tournament in 1 click. You can hit play again to run the tournament over and over if you'd like. Just like if they played multiple times.

http://nationalsportsrankings.com/index.php?option=com_tournchamp&task=load_magic&magic=9643

*note: you had Pittsburgh listed twice so I subbed them out for North Dakota St. They are better than half the FBS schools anyways.

I saw this and had a couple minutes to put the tournament together. It's not perfect but it will give you something to mess with this afternoon.

I smell upsets by the 12 and 13 seeds in the North and South! I like the USC Trojans to make the Final 4 after a revenge win against ND. Bama/ Baylor would be fun in the Bears get by the Mulldogs. LSU/Stanford as well. Matter of a fact, I wouldn't mind things shaking out that way the rest of the season to set those 4 up in the playoffs.

That is fun.

Final 8 games it spit out...

Clemson-Osu
ND-Michigan
UGA-LSU
Baylor-Bama

Back