Just deposited 25 bucks for the playoffs, CTG members - get me to 1,000

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Ok, go with your game 1/round one game one plays...I am going to try my hardest to wake up before the Cs/76ers game....i will play the best GAME ONE PLAYS, and do it every game, until game 6

25 bucks, what should I put it all on?

We're doing

25 - 25 = 50 *1st play*

50+50 = 100 *2nd play*

100 + 100 = *3rd play*

200+ 200 =*4th play*

400 + 400 = *5th play*

then flat bet @ 100 or 50

GOOOOOOOOO CTGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOO

Well, I'm thinking Celtics/Bulls under 196

Why the hell is it that low....don't Celtics hold teams to 80 points ish per game?

not the same celts D without garnett guarding the paint. that and the bulls play zero defense so beantown could put up 110 themselves.

Cool, true I guess...I forgot Garnett was announced out recently

My NBA knowledge is equal to that of most of your wives, or girlfriends...I can be honest in saying I know nothing,

What're you voting for tooltones? Anything in Game 1's I should be looking at...or Game 2's gonna be betteR?

Well, I'm thinking Celtics/Bulls under 196

Why the hell is it that low....don't Celtics hold teams to 80 points ish per game?

Celtics w/ Garnett- holds teams to around 90ppg
Celtics sans Garnett- holds teams to around 100ppg

Rod he said he had $25. A $25 parlay with what u listed pays 218, nowhere near the $925 you posted (maybe for $100 it does).

Rod he said he had $25. A $25 parlay with what u listed pays 218, nowhere near the $925 you posted (maybe for $100 it does).

that was a rookie comment

:36_11_6:

...i'm saying DAL-SA u185.5, but i'm not sure i'll actually put money on it

Alright tailers, Sammy has locked me in! And like Sean Combs says - We ready!

PS - Got a nice little play from ahitspat too, play #1

PLAY #1 @ $25 bucks

- Twins/Angels 1st 5 innings UNDER 5 runs

PLAY #2

that was a joke btw

gl Gav...

I am kinds confused though. You deposited money for playoffs and play a MLB play.

Leslie Burnell "Les" Jepsen (born June 24, 1967 in Bowbells, North Dakota<SUP id=cite_ref-bballref_0-0 class=reference>[1]</SUP>) is a retired American professional basketball player who had a brief career in the National Basketball Association during the early 1990s.
A 7'0" center, Jepsen played at Bowbells High School in North Dakota and at The University of Iowa. He was part of George Raveling's recruiting class at The University of Iowa in 1985 which included B.J. Armstrong, Roy Marble, Ed Horton and Kevin Gamble. All five recruits went on to play in the NBA.
Jepsen was selected 28th overall in the 1990 NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors where he played the 1990-91 season under Don Nelson before being traded along with Mitch Richmond to the Sacramento Kings for Billy Owens on November 1, 1991<SUP id=cite_ref-1 class=reference>[2]</SUP> (shortly before the opening day of the 1991-92 season).

Yeah, before Acie Earl...you should know that one Seabass...he anchored the C's that one year...lol

MAANNNNNNNN FUCK!!!!!

BAR said it best - I deposited for NBA and made a MLB play

I just woke up and saw they fucking blew it in the Bottom of the 5th....garbage

The worst thing is I said Sammy had convinced me - which was to take Spurs 1st half, but I dunno....AhItsPat talked me into the under

FUCK!!!

Im puttin 25 bucks in again, reload SeaBass, I got you

I dont think I can get ML on Bookmaker,

If I do Spurs -1, I'm going Portland 1st Half....now do I play it or watch them play out (and def tilt tomorrow if they both hit)

I dont think I can get ML on Bookmaker,

If I do Spurs -1, I'm going Portland 1st Half....now do I play it or watch them play out (and def tilt tomorrow if they both hit)

Quick discussion...

You think port young guys are nervous...and come out with jitters..place will be rocking tonight..who knows....but I fear that may happen

Looks like I'm gonna watch em play out, Spurs game just started...

I can do a 4th Quarter bet if the Spurs are down after 3 though!

Quick discussion...

You think port young guys are nervous...and come out with jitters..place will be rocking tonight..who knows....but I fear that may happen

Well, I know nothing about NBA as I've said...I know T-Mac isn't playing for Houston - and that might not even matter for the Rox much,

But...c'mon - Portland has been waiting awhile and they've got home court with all those young guys? If it was College basketball it'd be like Xavier (Houston) vs. UConn (Portland)...

port looked pretty impressive and relaxed in that last game against the nuggets, place was going f-ing wild as well...that being said I think houston ends up taking this one

Well, I know nothing about NBA as I've said...I know T-Mac isn't playing for Houston - and that might not even matter for the Rox much,

But...c'mon - Portland has been waiting awhile and they've got home court with all those young guys? If it was College basketball it'd be like Xavier (Houston) vs. UConn (Portland)...

Man, I have been debating for 2 days now...I want to say they come out fired up and ride the crowd to easy victory...other sie is they have never been there...and are nervous...thats why I am watching..

What ever you do..just be patient man...don't chase

^ Yeah, I know the good plays are coming in the later games in these series...I'm SURRRRRREEEEE I can get 5 in a row starting at $25 if I patiently pick and choose my spots,

Also - my opinion is probably exactly what the public thinks, I'm going to smoke with 2 of my roomates that half casually follow the NBA - I'm gonna ask them what they think happens in Portland tonight and report back in a half hour or so lol

^ Yeah, I know the good plays are coming in the later games in these series...I'm SURRRRRREEEEE I can get 5 in a row starting at $25 if I patiently pick and choose my spots,

Also - my opinion is probably exactly what the public thinks, I'm going to smoke with 2 of my roomates that half casually follow the NBA - I'm gonna ask them what they think happens in Portland tonight and report back in a half hour or so lol
:popcorn:

Back