June In-Game

Morning fellas :cheers:

It is with great regret, I'd like to inform you that I failed to find Dananderson32 in Buffalo earlier this month. I searched high, I searched low, but alas, no one knew any dananderson's.
I am back from vacation and haven't made any fucking money in a long while, although I did have a nice healthy cashout earlier this month :cheers:

Figured it was time to try to make a little money over the next 6-7 weeks before seasons amp up. So, will be back and around a bit and hoping to help out

be back in a bit with some losers.

Played some o2.5 in today's Brazil/Uruguay match.
Uruguay looked pretty lackluster against superior teams such as Spain, but obviously have enough firepower that they have a chance for goals. Brazil at home should have enough to win, and has put on some pretty nice offensive displays themselves. There have been goals in this tournament, and although it may tighten up as we get deep, I think this game has the best chance to see some fireworks. All indications point to a snooze fest tomorrow, imho.

:cheers:

neymar such a little bitch. wish he went to serie a or epl or even bundesliga so he would show his true colors. Him and the rest of the cunts at Barca are gonna be floppign around like bitches all year long.

at least the chances have been there, can't complain about lack of opportunity. just useless cunts, the lot.
Hello, Hugh613

Who's ready for some exciting Liga Postobon action?

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8BkYKwHLXiU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:thumbsup:

Alright fellas, gonna take some profits and try to make some fucking money.
Portland and Dallas just played about 2 weeks ago, in Portland, and tbh, it was a wildly entertaining game. It ended 1-0 Portland, but each team shoulda had 2 or 3. Great saves, end to end action, just a really nicely played game.
Portland and Dallas have both taken these cup ties seriously playing good lineups. I see no reason not to get a wide open game yet again. I played o2.5 +105 tonight in this one for a medium size bet.

I swear to God, if these stupid Millonarios strikers would learn to pass the ball, there would've been five goals in this game already...

Alright fellas, gonna take some profits and try to make some fucking money.
Portland and Dallas just played about 2 weeks ago, in Portland, and tbh, it was a wildly entertaining game. It ended 1-0 Portland, but each team shoulda had 2 or 3. Great saves, end to end action, just a really nicely played game.
Portland and Dallas have both taken these cup ties seriously playing good lineups. I see no reason not to get a wide open game yet again. I played o2.5 +105 tonight in this one for a medium size bet.

Morning fellas. :cheers:

Early over here. No idea why I waited to play this one, I think yesterday I saw u3 -107, and now it's -140, but I'll still play it. U3 in the Spain/Italy game later on.
Seen all of Italy's games so far, and one or two of Spain's. Spain gonna be ticky tacking it all around the pitch all day. Should enjoy most of possession. Italy's defense is pretty decent, although Buffon hasn't been all that great so far this tournament. I think Spain may have a bit of trouble scoring more than 1. Italy on the other hand lacks the serious threat that can pressure Spain 1v1 since Balotelli is gone. Pirlo is fantastic, but I don't think he will have much chance to orchestrate the game, as it will be dictated to them. Spain's midfield is too quick, and it seems once they lose possession, they are able to swarm and get the ball back. If either team scores first, I think they will be more than content to try to slow the game down and kill the clock (even if the goal is in the first minute). Gonna root for Italy cause I hate the way Spain plays, they put me to fucking sleep, but whoever wins, I think this one ends up to nil, 1-0, 2-0.

Gonna see if I can find me a nice trixie to kill this morning at work. Making money is too much fun .

Okay, gonna take a poke on o2.5 HJK/Mariehamm (-119)

Went to the Finish game preview and pretty much am in agreement with the assertion that most teams when they go to Helsinki tend to bunker down and defend, while when HJK go on the road, teams play more direct and there is a more open game. HJK away games average 3.3 gpg, which would lend even more proof - however this is inflated with a few higher scoring games. Mariehamm's form has been decent of late, winning their last two, and three of their last 4, I think they have to believe they have a shot against the best team in the league. Think we'll get to three. We'll see how this one goes.

My fear is that Spain will score early and Italy will try to press and Spain hits them on the counter a time or 2. I'm laying off the total. (playing the over in the u20 game though and think France plays them tough)

Always a fear Spain strike early. I may hedge my bet slightly with Spain -1, or Spain 1h, but I really think Italy will have problems in the attack without Balotelli.

Played Malmo in Sweden (-128)
Not much more than a gut feeling here. Hacken struggling this year against all but bottom feeders, think home side gets a result. Medium size bet.

Hoping these Fins can put one more in the net ffs. :prayer

Hey, did u guys know Aaron Hernandez got arrested ? SMH at the media coverage.

Anyways, overs have been good this tourney so I will try it once again today w/ over 2.5 -104.

Derek Fucking Holland :goal: he's on all 5 of my fantasy baseball teams this year. Including my big money league where I'm getting embarrassed.

Spain must bring on somebody. Cesc, Mata, Soldado; anyone. THey need Silva out of there. They should be down at least 2 goals at this point. And Alba....oh my.

Silva was not nearly as good last year as previous year at city. Don't think they really need him on Spain national team, except maybe a sub. Should just be Barca midfield, imho. Mata is a nice too.

yeah, surprised Spain hasn't been attacking the flanks with speed, guys like Navas, Pedro. Italy's defense is good, but not necessarily the swiftest around.

Back