June Discussion

Wolves at Aston Villa could’ve well ended up in a 0-0 draw. What felt like a minute after the Wolves subbed around the 60th minute they scored. Great move to advance the ball in the midfield, great ball into the box, and a perfectly placed strike for a goal. The Wolves commanded the possession from 25th min on.

So who is better? The best from German or best from epl? Pardon my ignorance but do they ever play against each other?

oh and what are the next matches I heard them talking about Bayern playing since this league ends today? I don’t quite understand all this yet!!

So who is better? The best from German or best from epl? Pardon my ignorance but do they ever play against each other?

oh and what are the next matches I heard them talking about Bayern playing since this league ends today? I don’t quite understand all this yet!!

Epl is much stronger at the top than Bundesliga. I think Liverpool and City > whatever Bundesliga has to offer and Epl has more big clubs. They‘d only play each other in Champions League or Europa League. You could picture each as a sort of Euro Cup for clubs with group stage etc

Wolves at Aston Villa could’ve well ended up in a 0-0 draw. What felt like a minute after the Wolves subbed around the 60th minute they scored. Great move to advance the ball in the midfield, great ball into the box, and a perfectly placed strike for a goal. The Wolves commanded the possession from 25th min on.

wolves only need 1 each match and get it then continue suffocating the opponent, though they've played relegation teams only since the re-start

That was not a good half for Celta while they lucky it only 1-0 the goal they gave up was a total brain fart on set piece, then on the other end god they have squandered a few chances. Had a 2 on 1 and guy never passes it to the wide open man and never gets a shot off. Had a few other great opportunities but just couldn’t find the back of net. Barcelona is dominating the action but they have given Celta chances from time to time. Hopefully they can regroup at half.

These next 40 minutes can’t go by fast enough! Lol. The way this match going I’m pretty confident we gonna see another goal or 2 tho.

I still have a parlay that had Celta draw, the Genoa/Brescia over, and just need Madrid to win to close it out.

Going square 2marro with a Atalanta/Madrid parlay which is just a touch under even money.

considering Parma on the dog side but think I favor over 2.5 in their match against Milano who defense has been shaky.

feel like Roma at +150 is the right play. Milan has not fared well against the top 5 all season, scoring 4 last time out against a bottom feeder doesn’t convince me, they gonna have to prove it to me they not the same inconsistent team they been all season. I like Roma to score at least 2 and think that be more than Milan can muster.

Back