June 19 Discussion ~ Will Astros Ever Lose?

Screw it now I wanna play over in philly. Don’t love it just cause really hard to trust cards offense to score, and who knows if that clown will even get in the game? I just suspect he will sooner than later considering matheny always crushes on washed up vets.

Screw it now I wanna play over in philly. Don’t love it just cause really hard to trust cards offense to score, and who knows if that clown will even get in the game? I just suspect he will sooner than later considering matheny always crushes on washed up vets.

Lmao we talkin ourselves into this

Absolutely we did!! Not sure why? I already had enough plays but I went ahead a pulled trigger for half a unit. Phils team total might have been better, I don’t have much doubt they will do their part here, just hope cards can do theirs!! Lol

It been almost a month since weaver has pitched 6 innings. If He can’t get thru 6 tonight phils will score 4+ for sure. Ozuna did nothing yesterday so kinda expect some production out of him despite not good numbers vs Vasquez. Martinez prob be better today after shaking off the rust. I think cards will make a game of it so don’t think both scoring 4 a lot to ask here.

Memories
Msudogs yesterday

space.gif

msudogs

Angels F5 -120 over Dbacks . Barria has a 2.43 ERA in innings 1-5 and a 2.14 ERA at home. Dbacks rank 28th in OPS vs RHP.

Grienke has a 5.91 road ERA. The Angels have a .846 OPS vs him in 190 combined ABs and rank 4th in OPS vs RHP.​

I like the over in laa again even tho don’t love the price. Might look to sell a half run or something.

Under 9 even money in kc a play for me even tho neither pitcher w great history w ump, more a bet against those lineups I think veteran pitchers can prob navagate their way around. Kc under a .700 ops collectively vs lefties, rangers same against righties. Kc offense been abysmal last week w a .508 ops. Kinda like rangers as well.

Dunno that I want to be against Boston but berrios getting +160ish kinda tempting.

Braves have fallen off vs lefties a little but think they can hit Garcia.

Like the under in Toronto

Average bet on Arizona. Not crazy about this but It is so hard for the Angels now to win the price is a little crazy even though the pitcher tonight is not my favorite

Good lord. I just saw the Dodgers won this morning. This really hurts the bet tonight although the under is going fine,
Texas looks easy under looks easy winning a RL on Cleveland but Detroit and Pitt seem garbage

His stuff was actually really good. Fastball located well curve and slider were great as well

Yea it was. We see how often he can have outings like that. Looks like matheny gonna send him out for another inning, that scary, think I’d be thrilled w the 1 good inning and not push my luck! Lol

Doug Kezirian
ESPN
Following their 7-2 win, the Yankees have now gone UNDER the betting total in 14 straight games. Total for this game was 9.5

Look I really do not need silly remarks.
Houston has decided Seattle has gone backwards rather quickly. Boston is losing today and 2 other games recently.
They can play games with Tampa. Bet under and take Tampa plus 1.5 and 2.5 because this is absolutely not a revenge situation

Ok I thought Houston deciding to lose a one-run game on purpose was silly, my bad, didn‘t realize you were the mind reader of teams

Was thinking bet under and take 1.5 and 2.5 with Tampa. I have started wondering about it. I believe Morton is starting. If that is a night game that is a problem because he is no longer a really good night pitcher. They might get 3 runs or so off him and then Houston would have to respond. The basic concept that it is not a revenge game situation makes sense but is Houston just going to stand there while he gets hit. Can we assume an under tomorrow. Wednesday is a very good day for houston. Not really clear to me right now what is proper

Back