other leans I'm looking into...Laa...Kc...Phi...Chc...Tb/Bos ov...Bos

June 2013
Unders...2-7...-5.40 units
Overs...5-2...+3.50 units
Favs...0-1...-1.19 units
Dogs...13-14...+3.84 units
Parlays...0-1...-1.0 units

Last edited:
my time to win with the Braves today LOL :)

Like the rest GL on them all..but still looking @ the yanks. Cespedes is day to day after appearing to hurt himself running out a groundout in the first inning.Hughes ended a four-start winless stretch Friday by allowing an unearned run over seven innings in a 6-1 victory at Seattle. What are ur thoughts here.??

bloodhound...as far as the Atl/Sd game your probly right. Many of the dogs I play are just part of a somewhat complicated formula that I play almost regardless...I usually go through every game the night before and rate the pitching matchups based on my numbers, Sagarin ratings, and recent outings. I rate these pitchers A,B,C,D, and/or F...I dont ever wager on a team with an "F" starting pitcher or against a team with an A pitcher unless the dog team also has an A pitcher...In Oakland I have Straily rated as a "B+" and Hughes as a "C+/B-". Again the Yanks have one of the highest dog win percentages in MLB (a very tough team to beat 2 nights in a row). That said if the odds guys would have opened Oak at +110 I would most likely be on them. This play on the Yanks has more to do with my long term dog profitablility, if you played this game 10 times I feel that Nyy would win at least 5 of them...I will kinda be in and out this afternoon but hope this helps man...gl tonight

bloodhound...as far as the Atl/Sd game your probly right. Many of the dogs I play are just part of a somewhat complicated formula that I play almost regardless...I usually go through every game the night before and rate the pitching matchups based on my numbers, Sagarin ratings, and recent outings. I rate these pitchers A,B,C,D, and/or F...I dont ever wager on a team with an "F" starting pitcher or against a team with an A pitcher unless the dog team also has an A pitcher...In Oakland I have Straily rated as a "B+" and Hughes as a "C+/B-". Again the Yanks have one of the highest dog win percentages in MLB (a very tough team to beat 2 nights in a row). That said if the odds guys would have opened Oak at +110 I would most likely be on them. This play on the Yanks has more to do with my long term dog profitablility, if you played this game 10 times I feel that Nyy would win at least 5 of them...I will kinda be in and out this afternoon but hope this helps man...gl tonight

Very interesting and methodical method of capping bases. Would love to sit and discuss it more over a cold drink ssometimes

Thanks and GL Coach

Sounds good Bloodhound

adding one more, leaving this as an open 2 part parlay...Parlay: part #1...Col ml/???...x1.0 units

im out for a run, be back before kickoff

Back