Sf +110
Sd +105
Ari +126
Bos/Tb ov 8.5 +105...x1.5
Nyy +108
Laa/Bal ov 10.5 +125
Tor/Chw ov 9 -110

Tor/Chw over...
again solid weather conditions...umpire on a little over run recently...I feel Q is on a slight decline and is facing one of the better lineups in all of baseball...Wang is a bit over his head in this one, his AAA numbers have been solid except for one main catagory. Contact %, no one in AAA was swinging and missing, that translated into the big leagues should turn into a nightmare for even this shitty Sox lineup...that's it for me today boys, headed out to the back porch on the lake for some sun and cigar...gl guys

Laa/Bal over...keep it brief here...weather conditions are ideal for the long ball tonight in balty...Holbrook is one of my over umps listed above...both teams tend to play higher scoring games...would have liked to snage this one at 9...solid weather conditions/over ump/offensively capable teams/average starting pitching = a go go for me

Nyy...been going over this one since last night and basically decided that it was Nyy or nothing...with the line just jumping to +108 I couldn't resist...Bartolo has been dominate as of late and thats probly an understatement...that said I don't know how he does it with the caliber of "stuff" he has and I am almost certain he won't be able to maintain his current form...Colon's track record against the Yanks is not so good (being kind here) and this is a prime spot where his numbers can even out so to speak...CC has been throwing much better as of late and I think he will continue this trend tonight...the one aspect of this game I don't like and could prove to bite me on this one is that Oak has been playing very good baseball as a team...the yanks have proven as a dog they win at a very high clip this season at around 56% which sums up my feeling on tonights contest

Bos/Tb over...Guccione for starters behind the plate (I have a list of ov/un umps that I update every 3-4 weeks, try to post it in a bit)...I realize these two teams played a marathon last night as I stayed up to watch it as I had a good bit riding on Boston, that said both bullpens are totally shot for this one...both managers will lean toward leaving in their starters to get to their pitch count regardless of how they are throwing to try and stay out of their wounded bullpens...Lester doesn't throw particularly well on the road and as of late has been borderline shitty...Tb's lineup is significantly better against lefty starting pitching hitting .285 if I remember right...Hernandez for TB does pitch a bit better at home but in 3 or his last 4 starts has gotten shit on with his lone dominating start coming against the mighty Marlins, going against Boston lineup should prove a bit tougher...the line is set pretty low in this one but possible for good reason...there is a solid chance that either team could sit some regulars after last nights marathon...this is where I am gambling just a bit, I don't believe these two managers are softy type guys that will rest guys cause of a long game and this is a big series for both teams...I actually split this bet with half at over 8 -105 and half at ov 8.5, 9 is the key number in this game

Ari...The Dodgers while I love the new style they are playing are the worst team in the big leagues as a favorite this season...that fact alone makes me take a look at going against them every game at this point...while I dont really trust Kennedy to the greatest degree I trust that the Dodger offense is still below average...If you really break down how Greinke has pitched since his return it has been inconsistent at best, he did dominate the braves in his last outing but I don't see him going past 6 inn in this one and the Dodger bullpen is also below average and more than capable of F'n up 2-3 run lead in the last few inn...lastly and most importantly take a look at how Arizona has faired against the Dodgers the last few years and even more so on the road in LA, basically dominated the Dodgers the last few years...in the end Arizona is the better team and I think Gibson tends to go after the Dodgers a bit more than he would against other opponents

Sd...I realize many of you will lean toward Atl today but take a look at Hudson being 0-6 in his last 6 road starts, this alone is reason enough for me to lay off Atl...Cashner has been very solid in home games even more so in night games...I think odds makers are also leaning toward Sd with the line being set so low...Sd has proven a profitable dog this year and like most of us I like the home doggies...you may get a better line on this one if you wait till later in the day

Sf...I think at the end of the day Frisco is the better team...Frisco has also proven to be a significantly profitable dog this year...I do tend to edge away from pitchers making their big league debuts no matter how good they are supposed to be...I think the kid will pitch well enough to keep them in the game but with Pit's off he will have to dominate in this one for Pit to win (6+ inn and 2 runs or less) thats alot to ask of a kid less than 2 years out of college making his 1st big league appearence

other leans today...Kc +146...Min +113...still looking into these and a few more

June 2013
Unders...2-7...-5.40 units
Overs...3-1...+2.0 units
Favs...0-1...-1.19 units
Dogs...12-11...+5.79
Parlays...0-1...-1.0 units

Last edited:
Ari +126

Ari
...The Dodgers while I love the new style they are playing are the worst team in the big leagues as a favorite this season...that fact alone makes me take a look at going against them every game at this point...while I dont really trust Kennedy to the greatest degree I trust that the Dodger offense is still below average...If you really break down how Greinke has pitched since his return it has been inconsistent at best, he did dominate the braves in his last outing but I don't see him going past 6 inn in this one and the Dodger bullpen is also below average and more than capable of F'n up 2-3 run lead in the last few inn...lastly and most importantly take a look at how Arizona has faired against the Dodgers the last few years and even more so on the road in LA, basically dominated the Dodgers the last few years...in the end Arizona is the better team and I think Gibson tends to go after the Dodgers a bit more than he would against other opponents

Bos/Tb ov 8.5 +105...x1.5

Bos/Tb over...Guccione for starters behind the plate (I have a list of ov/un umps that I update every 3-4 weeks, try to post it in a bit)...I realize these two teams played a marathon last night as I stayed up to watch it as I had a good bit riding on Boston, that said both bullpens are totally shot for this one...both managers will lean toward leaving in their starters to get to their pitch count regardless of how they are throwing to try and stay out of their wounded bullpens...Lester doesn't throw particularly well on the road and as of late has been borderline shitty...Tb's lineup is significantly better against lefty starting pitching hitting .285 if I remember right...Hernandez for TB does pitch a bit better at home but in 3 or his last 4 starts has gotten shit on with his lone dominating start coming against the mighty Marlins, going against Boston lineup should prove a bit tougher...the line is set pretty low in this one but possible for good reason...there is a solid chance that either team could sit some regulars after last nights marathon...this is where I am gambling just a bit, I don't believe these two managers are softy type guys that will rest guys cause of a long game and this is a big series for both teams...I actually split this bet with half at over 8 -105 and half at ov 8.5, 9 is the key number in this game

Last edited:
while on the other side of SD, I can certainly understand ur thoughts

fully agree on the Bos Over

Thanks for taking time to post ur thoughts

BOL on them All Coach

Nyy +108

Nyy...
been going over this one since last night and basically decided that it was Nyy or nothing...with the line just jumping to +108 I couldn't resist...Bartolo has been dominate as of late and thats probly an understatement...that said I don't know how he does it with the caliber of "stuff" he has and I am almost certain he won't be able to maintain his current form...Colon's track record against the Yanks is not so good (being kind here) and this is a prime spot where his numbers can even out so to speak...CC has been throwing much better as of late and I think he will continue this trend tonight...the one aspect of this game I don't like and could prove to bite me on this one is that Oak has been playing very good baseball as a team...the yanks have proven as a dog they win at a very high clip this season at around 56% which sums up my feeling on tonights contest

Under Umps...Miller...Bellino...Kulpa

Over Umps...Holbrook...T-Mac...Guccione

These are umpires that I follow very close and take very seriously every time they are behind the dish...the lean list are umpires that for one reason or another I don't feel are currently worth wagering on but do have a track record over the long term and are worth watching throughout the season to see if they get back to their long term tendencies

Lean list for over umps...Welke (day games)...lean list under umps...Eddings, Cuzzi, Iassogna, Kellogg

tonite so far we have
Mil-Mia-- Last five LBarrett games stayed under total.
Cin-Chi-- Underdogs won last five Tumpane games.
Atl-SD-- Favorites won six of last seven Culbreth games.
Az-LA-- Home side won seven of last eight Fagan games.
LA-Balt-- Over is 9-6-1 in last sixteen Holbrook games.
Bos-TB-- Last five Guccione games went over the total.
Cle-Tex-- Last six Wegner games stayed under the total.
Det-KC-- Seven of last ten Baker games stayed under total.
Tor-Chi-- Over is 7-2-1 in last ten Hickox games.
Hst-Sea-- Under is 7-2-1 in last ten Schrieber games.

thanks blood for the thoughts and the ump info...were oppo on a few today but you can make legit arguments for both sides, added another half unit to the tb over as my sources seem to think most if not all the starters for both clubs should play...may even get to see Papi play 1st tonight so they can dh Sal???...if Papi is in the field the over looks better than ever

​Laa/Bal ov 10.5 +125

Laa/Bal ov
...keep it brief here...weather conditions are ideal for the long ball tonight in balty...Holbrook is one of my over umps listed above...both teams tend to play higher scoring games...would have liked to snage this one at 9...solid weather conditions/over ump/offensively capable teams/average starting pitching = a go go for me

Last edited:
​Tor/Chw ov 9 -110

Tor/Chw ov...
again solid weather conditions...umpire on a little over run recently...I feel Q is on a slight decline and is facing one of the better lineups in all of baseball...Wang is a bit over his head in this one, his AAA numbers have been solid except for one main catagory. Contact %, no one in AAA was swinging and missing, that translated into the big leagues should turn into a nightmare for even this shitty Sox lineup...that's it for me today boys, headed out to the back porch on the lake for some sun and cigar...gl guys

Last edited:
thanks blood for the thoughts and the ump info...were oppo on a few today but you can make legit arguments for both sides, added another half unit to the tb over as my sources seem to think most if not all the starters for both clubs should play...may even get to see Papi play 1st tonight so they can dh Sal???...if Papi is in the field the over looks better than ever

added another U to Boston Red Sox/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -180 on ur info GL Coach

love the umps imfo and was actually just yesterday thinking about something like a season long running thread of ump info and trends.

Agree Nyy and strong lean on Arz. Bol today Coach.

Back