July 24 MLB Discussion yo mama looks like clint hurdle

Really wish Astros would get their bats going. i have no doubt EVERYONE is cheating but they are under more scrutiny than anyone else

If you watched the Yankees game last night, you would have seen Gary Sanchez pretty much throwing the game away with that low effort base running at the very end. Im sure a lot of players are pissed off, lighting a fire under them tonight. The rays were able to score 7 runs last night against the Yankees best pitcher. Not expecting 7 runs again tonight, but Tanaka is noticeably worse than Sevy so anything is possible
Chirinos goes for TB, his first time facing the Yankees . He started the season out great, pitching 14 scoreless innings in 3 games. He followed that stretch with allowing 11 runs in his next 12 innings. He was then sent down to AAA, where he went 0-2 with an ERA of 5.28.
I'm strongly considering an over play here as 8 should be very reachable

If you watched the Yankees game last night, you would have seen Gary Sanchez pretty much throwing the game away with that low effort base running at the very end. Im sure a lot of players are pissed off, lighting a fire under them tonight. The rays were able to score 7 runs last night against the Yankees best pitcher. Not expecting 7 runs again tonight, but Tanaka is noticeably worse than Sevy so anything is possible
Chirinos goes for TB, his first time facing the Yankees . He started the season out great, pitching 14 scoreless innings in 3 games. He followed that stretch with allowing 11 runs in his next 12 innings. He was then sent down to AAA, where he went 0-2 with an ERA of 5.28.

MrP: Do you have the stats for the Yankees in Game2 after they lose Game1 away vs. Division foes?

I would think with Sanchez being the goat due to poor hustle, this is an all outer from all of them tonight.

Gabby also cost the yanks a run in the 1st when his lack of hustle enabled a runner on 2nd to score on a wild pitch

MrP: Do you have the stats for the Yankees in Game2 after they lose Game1 away vs. Division foes?

I would think with Sanchez being the goat due to poor hustle, this is an all outer from all of them tonight.

3-2 this year and 19-17 since 2015 in game 2 after losing 1st to div foe https://goo.gl/MijzxN
15-11 on road and 7-3 as road fav over same 3+ years

As always, thank you for the quick lookup and reply. :shake::cheers3::bouncing:

I would have thought this to be a more lopsided result in their favor.

The way the Dodgers came back after going down in the bottom of 5th was impressive, not many teams come back that late on road. Team has chip on shoulder. Tonight I imagine they will be extra focused on beating Nola, another incentive

BOS 21-0 trend :breakdance:

Sox as road fav of 140 or more after favored in last game, after all star break when opp starter strikes per balls < 1.62 over last 10 years

3a76969a-bb7a-4b1d-b9cc-fc9a28a91a3b.png

That was only 2nd or 3rd game they have lost when sevi started all year I believe!! Wasn’t very good spot for yanks having to sit around all Sunday night in rain delay, heard their plane didn’t arrive in Tampa till 4-5 in morning. Still surprised Sevi was bad, he actually flew in earlier ahead of the team.

Didn’t see the Sanchez play but heard several guys talking bout it on radio today so must have been bad! Lol.

Doesn’t really show a good view of what he was doing out the box., im not huge on ripping guys for lack of hustle down the line in middle of game with nobody on but the last out that could have tied the game a bad freaking look! lol

He assumed out at 2nd and was loping. I was watching game live and they showed several angles. How many times you ever seen a double play safe at 2nd and out at 1st. lol
That's basically what this was although there was 2 outs

Just seen this
Word is, Gary Sanchez may have re-aggravated groin injury on first inning passed ball last night. He’s getting killed for “lazy” plays but perhaps this explains them. Was afraid to tell team initially because he dreads return to dl. Now will get treatment, try to avoid dl.

He assumed out at 2nd and was loping. I was watching game live and they showed several angles. How many times you ever seen a double play safe at 2nd and out at 1st. lol
That's basically what this was although there was 2 outs

Yea that bad, lol.

12 innings of no hit ball and counting for cards rookies last 2 days in cincy. Something really wrong w reds offense atm. This over fucked, I’m gomna have to pawn my mommas fake gold tooth! Lol

12 innings of no hit ball and counting for cards rookies last 2 days in cincy. Something really wrong w reds offense atm. This over fucked, I’m gomna have to pawn my mommas fake gold tooth! Lol

...and Poncedeleon was sent back to minors after his 7inn no hitter

...and Poncedeleon was sent back to minors after his 7inn no hitter

Typical cards, “good effort but sorry kid, we got some washed up vet we paying 10 mil a year to suck that needs your spot!”. Fucking sad, all these young stud arms wasting away in minors so losers like Cecil, gregerson, Lyons, holland, etc etc. can have spots on the team!!

You don’t have to earn shit to play for card anymore. just have few good seasons years ago and a agent good enough to get you paid and presto, your spot safe for entirety of your contract!!

Cards actually be better if their payroll was cut in half!! If we didn’t have these overpriced shitbags the talented youngsters would have to play. Instead of our minor league team dominating the pcl maybe our big league club could be in contention! What a thought! Lol

Scarf prides himself on being a fair mod but he doesn‘t seem to sufficiently appreciate his great humor :)

Back