July 19th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
[FONT=&amp]St. Louis Cardinals/New York Mets Under 8 +100
Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds Under 9 -110[/FONT]

Not sure if anyone noticed but I had a 12 game win streak come to an end Tuesday night...still managed a 7-2 day putting me at 19-2 since the all star game...put these two totals in early and will resume capping sides in the morning...Be careful with Wednesday's card on account the dogs are due...favs of <-150 are 17-6 the last 2 days...anytime favs of <-150 hit over 67% over the course of 2 days the dogs will be out in force soon...Headed to the beach for a few days and the lake house for the weekend so I may not be around much but will do my best to post my action...gl guys

BOL Bench

[FONT=&amp]St. Louis Cardinals/New York Mets Under 8 +100
Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds Under 9 -110[/FONT]

Not sure if anyone noticed but I had a 12 game win streak come to an end Tuesday night...still managed a 7-2 day putting me at 19-2 since the all star game...put these two totals in early and will resume capping sides in the morning...Be careful with Wednesday's card on account the dogs are due...favs of <-150 are 17-6 the last 2 days...anytime favs of <-150 hit over 67% over the course of 2 days the dogs will be out in force soon...Headed to the beach for a few days and the lake house for the weekend so I may not be around much but will do my best to post my action...gl guys

[FONT=&quot]St. Louis Cardinals +138 (2*)
Seattle Mariners +108
Tampa Bay Rays +114
Toronto Blue Jays +122
Colorado Rockies -1½ +117
Arizona Diamondbacks -1½ -103
Tampa Bay Rays/Oakland Athletics Under 8 +105
[/FONT]

still watching a couple line is Det, Min, and Mil

watch out for them dogs today boys
0074.gif

Back