Josh Gordon Done

First time ever the league looks smarter than patriots.

Rest of league didn’t take chance on josh.

Pats thought let’s take him because all we care about is winning.

One move that didn’t pan out for bill. They were champs in my eyes 2 weeks ago now they are chumps

It’s the way it goes bro.

“Society traumatizes ppl”

Its set up to traumatized the ppl.

Gordon being traumatized for choosing which substance to put in his body. Sadly his substance wasn’t on the approved list.

Is marijuana any more of a substance than mint, parsley, oregano???

I mean gurv eats f'n mushrooms on things and makes em sound like a sauteed orgy, that sounds more substance than wacky tabacky

Is marijuana any more of a substance than mint, parsley, oregano???

I mean gurv eats f'n mushrooms on things and makes em sound like a sauteed orgy, that sounds more substance than wacky tabacky

But it smells bad and if you do it you will become lazy and unemployed?

Weed legal in Canada now.

Johnny football connection as they were teammates at Baylor.

Perfect fit Gordon to cfl Montreal alouettes to Play with Johnny

Fuck Josh Gordon.

Golden ticket blown. what a dick.
Enriching not only his own life, but society at the cost you deem a golden ticket. Pretty much a hero.

Direct your dick fucks to the NFL and those in the pockets of big pharma, maybe we can drink it out while making fun of stoners!

Sometimes good to be knocked out into next year.

Go to nature to experience full effect. View of water mountains etc. Flying eagles.
Wonder how many of nature's creatures have made brilliant decisions due to eating large amounts of poppy seeds, catnip, wild berries, mushrooms, etc, no VK style legislation there

Bet it's a large number

In nature we see beavers build dams, preventing salmon to swim upstream and to their ultimate demise. Lemmings run off cliffs, where is nature police to put up the stop signs? These are criminal acts. Sammy, nature presents its own mind altering substances and possibly for great reason! Balance....ecosystems need it. See oxygen vs CO2...wonder when plants get a community meeting together they discuss the pitfalls of oxygen

He has a ton of other options other than the ones that ruin his career. Quit making excuses for the dude.

He probably has anxiety issues from adolescent marijuana usage (of which there is mathematical correlation).

With that said if he has chosen Weed over $ .. that is certainly his choice to make but as he is stating he has mental health issues .. it doesn't seem the weed has been too helpful.

Fuck him.

Has all the money in the universe to address his issues like a responsible adult and he selfishly went with what was obviously not working for him all these years. What a moron. Takes a special kind of idiot to be him.

He has a ton of other options other than the ones that ruin his career. Quit making excuses for the dude.

He probably has anxiety issues from adolescent marijuana usage (of which there is mathematical correlation).

Vk he is not in control of his mind and life. He is a product of his karma.

With that said if he has chosen Weed over $ .. that is certainly his choice to make but as he is stating he has mental health issues .. it doesn't seem the weed has been too helpful.
If he tested positive and faces suspension due to archaic beliefs (for a league "looking out for the health of it's players) it likely was of great help yet frowned upon by power mongers who want control over the lives of others

You're not like that, or so I believe. This isn't even a fun troll job since you already admitted to seeing the LIGHT, BUD

Why is money so important to you as opposed to what's clearly going on here, a solution to a problem bringing someone down to enrich the lives of the few? It's against everything you stand for.

Seems like other than the act of smoking weed itself he's an upstanding young man who is better at managing mental health issues than most

Should be getting a key to the city and/or stadium

Same stone ima build a statue of Josh out of in front of casa de VK and might splurge to have a chico's taco chiseled into his hand

Why are we so sure it’s weed? I thought alcohol was a pretty big problem for him. Under the nfls policy for him, he isn’t allowed to be drinking either

Heard on VSIN there was a prop up at one of the books as to whether he would be a Patriot in week 17. So close. I'd be BS if I was holding a Yes ticket. Josh probably bet no early.

If they were supposed to be super bowl contenders because they signed some bum who had done jack shit in years lol....

It's actually mushrooms

Is this true, if so, that's amazing, shit I grow shrooms myself, friends with cluster headaches microdose for therapy.

Josh Gordon and Brandon Cooks are difference makers in games, not Hogan and JE11 when there is nobody better taking attention. Cordarrelle has skills but hes not a #1 or #2 wr

NFL is all drama, but I don't see Pat's getting it back together this year

Is this true, if so, that's amazing, shit I grow shrooms myself, friends with cluster headaches microdose for therapy.

Josh Gordon and Brandon Cooks are difference makers in games, not Hogan and JE11 when there is nobody better taking attention. Cordarrelle has skills but hes not a #1 or #2 wr

NFL is all drama, but I don't see Pat's getting it back together this year

No one else kinda curious here lol......

Back