jon jones off to rehab

UFC did a great job covering all of this up, some major shady shit went down as this was known well before the fight.

He is so fake. Cormier is right, besides the DUI and the kids out of wedlock which happens to everyone. Last year, he commented on some instagram pic, replying to a fan, and made some comments about the guy being Yag, then immediately said his phone was hacked, even though he posted 2 separate images like 5 minutes between that post.

I get it these guys arent role models, but dont pretend to be...

jooDjNo.png

0531-jon-bones-jones-mugshot-2.jpg

lotto $ for them to be sitting on the test results for a month

<iframe width="480" height="302" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/57290336?v=3&wmode=direct" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"> </iframe>

Rogan podcast about Jones starts at 1:55:45

also not a coincidence, reported a day before the fight

REPORT: UFC ABANDONS OUT-OF-COMPETITION DRUG TESTING, HANDS DUTY TO COMMISSIONS

The Ultimate Fighting Championship has dropped its plan to implement a year-round drug testing program for its fighters.

Speaking with media members on Thursday, UFC President Dana White pointed to the Cung Ledebacle following UFC Fight Night in Macau as the impetus behind the promotion’s decision. Instead, the UFC will fund state athletic commissions to handle the random drug screenings.

“What we’ll do is we’ll help fund it so they can do better drug testing, more drug testing,” White toldMMAFighting.com . “They can handle it. They’re the regulators.”

After Le’s loss to Michael Bisping on Aug. 23, the UFC announced that Le had tested positive for an excess level of HGH and would be suspended for 12 months. Later, the Las Vegas-based promotion determined that those results alone did not indicate that the Strikeforce veteran had taken performance enhancing drugs and lifted the middleweight’s suspension.

Still, the damage had already been done. Le first asked for an apology, then requested his release. More recently, the fighter joined an anti-trust lawsuit against the UFC. While the drug test mishap is not mentioned in the complaint against Zuffa, White told reporters that he believes it did play a role in Le joining the lawsuit.

“Our legal team completely screwed that thing up,” White said. We have no business doing drug testing. We f----d it up, and we will f--k it up again. That’s what the commission ins there to do.”

In October, UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta appeared on UFC Tonight to discuss the organization’s plans for a more stringent drug testing program..

“Now, the next step for us and what we’re working on, is a complete project where we will random test all 500 of our athletes multiple times per year,” Fertitta said. “We’re working on that. It’s gonna be a comprehensive plan. At the end of the day, if you’re cheating, we will catch you. You will get suspended, possibly fined. We take it very serious because at the end of the day, our fans want to make sure our sport’s clean, and I think the athletes want the sport clean. The clean athletes want the sport to be clean, right?”

Instead, the UFC will go in a different direction as 2015 begins.

I hate Jon Jones more than any fighter. I agree that hes fake and that makes me dislike him. Diaz brothers do stupid shit, but they never imply that they are role models. Mcgregor says dumb shit, but you know he's trolling and shows people respect after the fights.

I've been reading that people in the industry have known that Jones was a coke head for years. It's why its common that other fighters think he's fake. even his teammate Cowboy reportedly called Jones out by calling him fake for fucking hookers and doing blow.

HOw about this tweet on December 30th?
2014-12-30 01:57:04 UTC
.@MMAFighting your legacy will be a guy with amazing talent who likes alcohol & coke more than winning @JonnyBones #SorryNotSorry #WeKNOW

Quote from a Sherdog interview. Says the following when asked 'what path he was on before he entered MMA':
"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.” - Jon Jones

Quote from an official statement regarding the UFC sponsoring Jones:
"I’m glad the UFC wanted to work with me as well, and I think that they trust that I’ll never make them look bad. You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy" - Jon Jones

Quote from an open working interview from MMA Junkie:
"I think my confidence offends a lot of people, but I think people should learn from it and be inspired by it, instead of finding it offensive." - Jon Jones

Statement made in regards to losing his Nike sponsorship. Later admitting that the brawl had nothing to do with the Nike contract, and that the decision to drop sponsorship came well before the fight:
"I had like thousands of dollars of credit left on my Nike account that I never got to spend. I had several months of monthly revenue money that I never got to receive. So I lost several thousand dollars because of that fight, so technically that fight was the reason for thousands of dollars being out of my bank that I couldn't receive. So technically, there's, they have nothing to come back on me for."

In regards to the UFC 182 promo, which plays excerpts from a Q&A video with Jones and DC when he thought the camera wasn't rolling:
"That the UFC, someone who's supposed to be backing my brand and making me look good, would put up something like that for the general public to see. I don't think it's really healthy for the world to see the UFC's champion saying I would kill someone."

Prior to the cancellation of UFC 151. In an XM radio interview, with Chael Sonnen trying to talk his way into a title fight, he was asked why not just fight him, get paid, and get it over with:
"I totally agree and I'm not sitting here saying that I wouldn't take the fight, I would take the fight in a heartbeat."
As well as:
"Just to clear the record i've never turn down a mma fight against anyone and never will."

Glad someone took the time to piece together this vid

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cRd1pE4Ttto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/HelplessFineIbadanmalimbe" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="400" height="300" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Back