Jim Harbaugh to LV?

If Raiders win Sunday night I don’t see how their interim doesn’t get hired. I question his clock management but how can he not get an opportunity after this type of turnaround? They’ve had 3 seasons in 1 this year.

Rich would have been fine had they given him more time. His team won a BCS bowl shortly after he left.

There's a lot worse than Jim, but he grows tired and he annoys the fuck out of me.
He tries too hard to be that guy all the time

Like Pop and his interviews, just be a dude, quit with the bullshit. It's not funny.

At least Lane doesn't really try, he's just hilarious to me being himself

If Raiders win Sunday night I don’t see how their interim doesn’t get hired. I question his clock management but how can he not get an opportunity after this type of turnaround? They’ve had 3 seasons in 1 this year.

I guess because he wasn’t their choice to be HC necessarily, circumstance are what brought him there. Would he have been someone they’d have given an interview to if Gruden quit or got fired in the off season? Was he on their list at all when they made their last hire? Not trying to slight the guy either, just asking the questions, and giving a possible reason as to why they wouldn’t give him a shot.

They were also 5-2 when Gruden “resigned” were they not?

Last edited:
Makes sense. Mark Davis likes big name coaches. Gave Gruden the huge contract. Hired Becky Hammond as the Las Vegas WNBA coach. He’ll overpay for a name.

you would certainly think he deserves a chance, hell, if they win it be insane not to give him a shot, i think he has earned it regardless considering what a shit show it been and how they have competed. gotta think had he not lost his best 2 weapons they already be in.. id take him over the asshat everyone loves on chargers sideline any day of the week, he in same spot with way freaking more to work with!!!

Makes sense. Mark Davis likes big name coaches. Gave Gruden the huge contract. Hired Becky Hammond as the Las Vegas WNBA coach. He’ll overpay for a name.

dunno why in gods name harbaugh would take that job? i would think he have far better options than going to a team who far and away the least talented in their division and no real desire to fix it..

I guess because he wasn’t their choice to be HC necessarily, circumstance are what brought him there. Would he have been someone they’d have given an interview to if Gruden quit or got fired in the off season? Was he on their list at all when they made their last hire? Not trying to slight the guy either, just asking the questions, and giving a possible reason as to why they wouldn’t give him a shot.

They were also 5-2 when Gruden “resigned” were they not?

fair points but they still had offensive talent while gruden was coaching. what they playing with and winning games i think it be ignorant not to give him a shot whether he would have been their choice or not, they have proven many a time the guy they choose is normally the wrong one, they should feel blessed a decent coach fell into their laps!! guy has this team in same spot as chargers who are vastly more talented all over the field.

Will make it easy for me to hate the Raiders. Now I can route for UM over tOSU again.

Just curious for the Michigan fans why would you want to get rid of Harbaugh and exactly who do you think replaces him.

Just curious for the Michigan fans why would you want to get rid of Harbaugh and exactly who do you think replaces him.

Not sure. My 9er bias makes me doubly tired of him. It’s been 10+ years now. Appreciate him bringing both teams out of the basement though.

Not sure. My 9er bias makes me doubly tired of him. It’s been 10+ years now. Appreciate him bringing both teams out of the basement though.
Harbaugh definitely has his shortcomings especially in regards to offense but I don't see any way that Michigan upgrades at all.

Why they would want to get rid of him? That’s an easy one to me. His tenure has been nothing short of a failure in my opinion, based on his record against Top 10 teams, his record in bowl games and his record against Ohio State. It’s pure garbage. What else matters? Of course this year was a different story, and I’ll give him credit for that.

That being said, who to replace him is a whole different story and debate. Isn’t anyone an upgrade based on my above paragraph?

I think a lot of people would (and could’ve) done better.

Harbaugh definitely has his shortcomings especially in regards to offense but I don't see any way that Michigan upgrades at all.
With what they are willing to pay they can certainly upgrade! They have only beaten their arch rival once , bad vs good teams, and bad in bowl games under Harbaugh and you don’t see them upgrading???

With what they are willing to pay they can certainly upgrade! They have only beaten their arch rival once , bad vs good teams, and bad in bowl games under Harbaugh and you don’t see them upgrading???
He's not leaving so it's a moot point.

But it's hard to entice people to come to the upper midwest and have to spend half their lives recruiting the way the game is set up today, who would be an upgrade in your book that would do that job?

I feel like harbaugh gets a really bad rap, I know ppl don’t like him but upgrade how? Before he showed up I don’t recall Michigan football being the envy of the nation. I recall almost a couple decades of mediocre with maybe a good season thrown in from time to time ! Did i miss something? They are way more relevant and competitive under Harbaugh. Throw out Rona mini “season” and he been there for 6 others winning 10 games 4x! Couldn’t a reasonable person say that is probably close to their ceiling? Maybe he shoulda beaten osu twice instead of just now, but ultimately osu should win that game more often than Michigan. I just don’t see who we bringing in who will do a better job? As in what? Beat osu and take their place as perennial playoff team? With only 4 teams it just not a reasonable expectation imo. I just don’t think they can bring in the redic skill position talent and depth as the guys above them. Maybe if they coulda got brian Kelly to go there instead of lsu? But why would he do that when he gonna land way more talent at lsu?

Back