Jeff Fisher Fired

In all seriousness regarding Harbaugh.. If he went anywhere in the left coast it was Oakland. One of his idols was Al Davis.

Maybe he can go back to sf with baaalke gone. Oh wait, jed York still there nvm

Too soon laureux. Waaay too soon. He's having the time of his life right now according to him. But hey trump became president so i guess anything can happen.

Which is why he can name his number and Kroenke would pay it. EVERYBODY has a number.

Besides, what coach doesn't say he's currently in his dream job. Very few actually mean it. He probably does, but everybody says this. He's a damn good coach and the Rams will be calling.

Bro, he's naming his price at Michigan. Dude is like the messiah here as well. He's not going anywhere lol.

Harbaugh to Rams? LOL

There will be multiple NFL jobs every year, so why take the first one that comes up. Plus, he and Carroll hate each other, so he wouldn't want to lose to him with this shit squad

The Rams screwed the future by giving up picks for Goff, got a ton locked up in Austin and are pretty much fucked for the next 3yrs. Ain't no coach worth talking bout taking this gig till Snead is gone & they run Goff off

Mike Shannahan will take it though lol

Feeling so good about Thursday now already bit off 13.5 (-120) took -14 (-120) afterwards too.

An already excellent spot for Hawks just got better!

45-9 type game IMO

The Rams screwed the future by giving up picks for Goff, got a ton locked up in Austin and are pretty much fucked for the next 3yrs. Ain't no coach worth talking bout taking this gig till Snead is gone & they run Goff off

Mike Shannahan will take it though lol

Maybe a gathering of Shannahans?

Which is why he can name his number and Kroenke would pay it. EVERYBODY has a number.

Besides, what coach doesn't say he's currently in his dream job. Very few actually mean it. He probably does, but everybody says this. He's a damn good coach and the Rams will be calling.

other guys have said it, he could have stayed in the NFL with a young QB and a great young team

kept his wife in Bay Area

and he still went to UM

hes not leaving for no QB and not the Bay area

like hunt said, in 3-4 years I could see NFL, maybe if JDR gets fired in Oakland or something

but he has no reason to go to LA right now

Why not urban meyer? He's better than Harbaugh.
Not that either would go, but Jimmy been out on the left coast before.
I, too, can't see him going now.....but if LA throws that number out there....I could see Gruden.
Meyer, no way huh?

Let's throw out the name John Madden too. He's had west coast success.

It seems everybody has $10 million for a coach. Phil Knight apparently had $10 million for a new Oregon coach, but they hired a guy for less then what Purdue hired theirs for

Back