January In-Game

Guess the league sucks, this team is far better then last year mate

far better?

i

even at the start of the season LvG record was very similar to Moyes, crazy how many have quick to jump the gun.
Also doesn't LvG have more at his disposal this year?

even at the start of the season LvG record was very similar to Moyes, crazy how many have quick to jump the gun.
Also doesn't LvG have more at his disposal this year?

you really have to question his ability to build a top tier team...How many excuses is he going get, he has 3 months to get the team to gel together,

he's stubborn with his system

he doesnt have the team to play a back 3, you need at least 2 very good and quick ball playing CBs to do that he was none

and he spend all that money on attackers which as their least need, some managers just dont know what to do with all that money (Mancini at Man City, Rodgers at Liverpool etc.)

they play almost any other team , but shitty QPR today and that is a draw maybe even a loss. QPR couldn't finish for the life of them

he's stubborn with his system

he doesnt have the team to play a back 3, you need at least 2 very good and quick ball playing CBs to do that he was none

and he spend all that money on attackers which as their least need, some managers just dont know what to do with all that money (Mancini at Man City, Rodgers at Liverpool etc.)

Please include every Asotn Villa manager since John Gregory

haha its not in the same stratosphere of money spent but MON might be the worst of all time at it

He seriously should stick to League 2, dude was great at player morale and working with small budget once he got the money he became the worst FM player ever.

We've had about 44mil to spend of late and Lambert too cannot find a fucking player. The best buys in the last decade have been 2 Danes (Laursen and Okore) and Belgian.
I've always wished what if Luc Nilis didn't have his horrific injury. Thought he would of been an absolute threat in the EPL

You mates seem to be right.. Maybe the media hate on moyes has made me think lvg is better

i would highly recommend doing ingame in the CAF
There are a lot of goals in the 75th+ just because teams get really desperate and African teams cannot defend when heavily pressured

Correct me if I'm wrong but equatorial g. hadn't played s competitive game since the summer till today

Back