January Discussion Thread

Gonna out this here but y’all think OG is a possibility for the Pels?

Toronto wants a haul, apparently. The Pels are obviously playing Jaxon Hayes to move him, and it’s clear Graham is gonna be dumped. They have the picks to do it….you have BI, CJ, Zion core for 3 years…Jonas and OG and those 3 all healthy is pretty dirty 5.
Reporter today said they got an offer of 3 firsts for him

Pretty sure it was the knicks, matches up with Fournier going other way

Yep, blow it up, ideally start with siakim and Fred going though imo
I'd do it soon too, no point keeping these guys and picking up a few more wins before the deadline

get those lotto odds up, because if they trade all 4 of the guys with big value, pick up a HAUL of firsts, and can somehow pick up Wemby or scoot to pair with scottie

It wont be a long rebuild

I'd do it soon too, no point keeping these guys and picking up a few more wins before the deadline

get those lotto odds up, because if they trade all 4 of the guys with big value, pick up a HAUL of firsts, and can somehow pick up Wemby or scoot to pair with scottie

It wont be a long rebuild
Report- a team offered 3 firsts for og

Doncic goes out , Dallas plays their best defensive game of the year. Bet on teams with injuries seems very profitable this year
Been that way for 15 years.

Phoenix sits 5 starters and blows out GSW in the bay.

GSW sits 4 starters+ at Cleveland, wins outright.

All goes back to the start of load management -- Pop was giving a duck you to Stern and sat his stars in a huge TNT game vs Lebron and the Heat. Spurs win outright.

Been that way for 15 years.

Phoenix sits 5 starters and blows out GSW in the bay.

GSW sits 4 starters+ at Cleveland, wins outright.

All goes back to the start of load management -- Pop was giving a duck you to Stern and sat his stars in a huge TNT game vs Lebron and the Heat. Spurs win outright.
I remember that game.

This "rest" game for LeBron was coming.

Why?

They had to for him to break record at home.

Totally thought Luka was out for a few games/weeks with that injury.

Hence, never turned on the Stons/Mavs tonight.

Routine 53.

Was talking with a someone this weekend. Was 72 games ever on the table. It’s pretty bad.
72 is fine.

Then they'll play 54-58 instead.

As Charles said, the next CBA is where this will ultimately have to be taken care of. Billionaires beat millionaires. The owners will need to hold firm on many things.

It'll be quite the lockout, but much needed.

Doesn’t seem like there many ppl posting bout NBA lately? Hopefully I can help change that a little, if I’m betting it most days I’m gonna wanna talk bout! Lol

Didn’t see a February discussion thread.

Only side I played tonight GS, heard earlier in the week Steph had called the team out, they seem healthier than they been in awhile, and gotta think these guys gonna start stringing together some W’s, it crazy how damn near everyone in freaking league hovering around .500 and the super small gap between like 12th team in west all way up to 3rd!! While I wasn’t hardly betting nba I would fire at GS every now and again when they were laying a smallish number at home since for a long stretch it seemed like bet them home, fade them away. I assume all the parity, the fact they havnt been very good away the reasons it feels like a fairly short line, I’ll take my chances thsy continue playing w little more urgency.

Truer words have never been spoken

Gotta love hearing Kyrie say “these are just warm up games”, I’ve never been a big fan of nba regular season but it has gotten so much worse, you can’t tell me any those teams in west all hanging right around .500 are playing like they give a shit on a nightly basis. Load (of shit) management and now since nobody plays like they care no teams bring it nightly cause they don’t have to. As I said it always been understood the defensive intensity usually lacking in regular season but guys still played most nights and played like winning was important to them, ppl still pay crazy good money to watch them and networks paying a fortune (to allow those huge Fucking salaries!) and they getting 30 point blowouts where stars either sit or act like they don’t care. There no fucjing way you get down 30 in 6 minutes if you give any effort!!

Back