January 2014 In-game

Morning fellas :cheers: Happy 2014
Time to make some fucking money in here. Played Wolves earlier at -149. Like the over in WHU/Fulham game
and one big bet for today so far......Motherwell, GOTY!!!!! (just kidding)

Morning fellas :cheers: Happy 2014
Time to make some fucking money in here. Played Wolves earlier at -149. Like the over in WHU/Fulham game
and one big bet for today so far......Motherwell, GOTY!!!!! (just kidding)
:cheers:

will be tough to top 2013, was a fantastic year from here. But, here's to hoping for a MONSTER 2014 :cheers:

Put a flyer on Jordan Mutch to score first goal in Cardiff/Arsenal game today @ 20/1. Dude was flying all over the field last game, hell at 20/1 worth a shot.

NEver even heard of the guy Murray lost to....but I know less about Tennis than about any other sport.

Played a small bet on Chelsea/Southampton over at +110. ffs, either side can get 3, although it woulda been nice to see Luiz playing...dude is good for 1.5 goals per game one way or the other

Played a small bet on Chelsea/Southampton over at +110. ffs, either side can get 3, although it woulda been nice to see Luiz playing...dude is good for 1.5 goals per game one way or the other
I'm on it as well, but seeing Lambert on the bench has me concerned...

want to pull the trigger on a big o2.75 Coventry/Rotterham over...but these conditions have me skittish :thinking:

Back