2nd H New Orleans -9- 2.3 for 2 L
2nd H Chicago pk- 1.1 for 1 L
2nd H Utah -3.5- 2.3 for 2

day so far:
5-6

updated ytd
59-34
+30.8351

amazingly good day followed by an absolute shit day. the good day was highlighted by close/lucky Ws, the bad the opposite. Both ends of the pole turning into 10-7 +4ish units, so not too bad. Made a lot of mistakes yesterday, so gonna try to keep working on limiting mistakes

my power rating lines:
Wash pk
Boston -13
New Jersey -7.5
New Orleans -13
Portland -1
Utah -10.5

Last edited:
Milwaukee @ Washington
Milwaukee has now gone win-lose for 10 str8 and are off a loss. Washington still 0-4 since beating cleveland as this is a long ass hangover. They were leading most the game over charlotte before losing it. Earlier this yr, Milwaukee came from down 14 in the 4th to beat Wash in OT. Tiny lean to Milwaukee just to continue to streak

Toronto @ Boston
Obviously both teams on b2b with boston winning yesterday. Guessing they make this line like -11.5. Boston still in their funk. Sunday's game was more lopsided than the score indicates, as toronto made a 4th Q run. The run could mean momentum for toronto, or Boston being pissed off that they allowed it and keep their guard up. Similiar situation with Orlando/Atlanta. Orlando owned the game, until the 4th when atlata battled back and almost stole it at home vs Orlando. Next game, Orlando sent a message. That is whats scaring me a bit off Toronto. Toronto trying to avoid the season sweep and with immediate revenge and momentum of sorts. No calderone or o'neal. Lean toronto, but might not play it

OKC @ Jersey
Jersey off buzzer beater loss to, but have 2 days rest. Also may lookahead to Boston. I think Harris is back, but Jersey has been playing well without him. OKC off a W and they're play jsut continues to improve. The line is tight, which it hasnt been for OKC games, and their lines are starting to adjust a bit as they've covered 6/7 lines. Jersye is 4-7 ATS as chalk, 8-12 at home, and I can't imagine there will be too many fans at Izod for this one. One thing I found weird was the game against Sac, when Harris was in they were getting killed, then he sat the 2nd H and they came bac ad dominated. Playin OKC, but hate that they're off a win

New York @ New Orleans
last game fo a road trip for new york of which they're 0-3 so far. New Orleans with 2 days rest, but havnt had much fights as their last 2 games have been blowouts. With DD spreads, I'll back to fave if they have a specific reason to dominate which New Orleans doesn't imo. Or I'll take the dog if the fave may not try as hard and the dog will try especially hard. NY may try esp hard to avoid 0-4, or they may just lookahead to going home. D'anotni was very frustrated after the houston loss. Maybe a TT over with New Orleans as it'll be like 106.5 which I can see them doing over this NY defense

Last edited:
Portland @ Chicago
this one may be a close-your-eyes, hold-your-balls type bet on shitcago. AN inflated line that'll get bet up, and chicago has a lot of revenge from the 30 pt blowout to portland on espn earlier this yr. Chicago also off the embarassing home loss to OKC. Portland meanwhile off the W, start a road trip. See this as a big game for Chicago, but I am death scared to bet them on essentially to win the game. They cannot defend 2 big men, the more physical, the harder it is for them. This was showcased on espn. They have a hard time rebounding. This is a complete matchup mismatch in favor of protland. maybe a 1st H? gotta see

Indiana @ Utah
Expecting Utah -12ish, and expecting a complete blowout. Indiana's last game of a road trip 5/8. started in altitude at denver, emotional buzzer beater at Phoenix, emotional buzzer beater in LA, and again another last night in GS. Head home after this for a divison game for Detroit. They'll be exausted emotionally and physcially. Utah on a roll and I've been betting them 2 times big in a row, and will be a 3rd time today. Tired in the altitude, last game of a trip, I see this one as a throwaway for Indiana

So to recap:
Played OKC for 1, may add another
Gonna play Chicago pts/ML for 1/2
Gonna play utah for 3 unless its like -15

OKC @ Jersey
Jersey off buzzer beater loss to, but have 2 days rest. Also may lookahead to Boston. I think Harris is back, but Jersey has been playing well without him. OKC off a W and they're play jsut continues to improve. The line is tight, which it hasnt been for OKC games, and their lines are starting to adjust a bit as they've covered 6/7 lines. Jersye is 4-7 ATS as chalk, 8-12 at home, and I can't imagine there will be too many fans at Izod for this one. One thing I found weird was the game against Sac, when Harris was in they were getting killed, then he sat the 2nd H and they came bac ad dominated. Playin OKC, but hate that they're off a win

New York @ New Orleans
last game fo a road trip for new york of which they're 0-3 so far. New Orleans with 2 days rest, but havnt had much fights as their last 2 games have been blowouts. With DD spreads, I'll back to fave if they have a specific reason to dominate which New Orleans doesn't imo. Or I'll take the dog if the fave may not try as hard and the dog will try especially hard. NY may try esp hard to avoid 0-4, or they may just lookahead to going home. D'anotni was very frustrated after the houston loss. Maybe a TT over with New Orleans as it'll be like 106.5 which I can see them doing over this NY defense

said a little bit about this in the discussion but Dantonis comments werent too promising, sounded very negative but I dont know how thatll translate in the locker room. Harrington sounded frustrated saying they were playing good defense but nothing was going in.

Think the Hornets should keep trying to dominate since Scott wants to key in on consistancy for a whole 48 minutes. Also wants to be considered/prove the Hornets are among the best in the league. I can see a chance for a slip up with a 3 game road trip ahead of dal/cle/det. Dallas probably wants revenge big time from last year.

bol tonight

Nice thoughts SF. About Wizards game - Jamison I understand questionable. About Thunders - same thinking as you. It scares me that the team still didn't connect two wins even ones.
About Portland - well, first of all, Bulls right now, the weakest team in the league, no question even. Portland if wins today, does two things they failed to do for more than a month - win three in a row and win on a road (but played only three road games during that time, losing them all).

Good luck!

said a little bit about this in the discussion but Dantonis comments werent too promising, sounded very negative but I dont know how thatll translate in the locker room. Harrington sounded frustrated saying they were playing good defense but nothing was going in.

Think the Hornets should keep trying to dominate since Scott wants to key in on consistancy for a whole 48 minutes. Also wants to be considered/prove the Hornets are among the best in the league. I can see a chance for a slip up with a 3 game road trip ahead of dal/cle/det. Dallas probably wants revenge big time from last year.

bol tonight

yea reading some papers, its getting hard to not like New Orleans as they just seem focused as a group to do well. This little 3 game road trip seems unusually important to them. thanks for your input man

Nice thoughts SF. About Wizards game - Jamison I understand questionable. About Thunders - same thinking as you. It scares me that the team still didn't connect two wins even ones.
About Portland - well, first of all, Bulls right now, the weakest team in the league, no question even. Portland if wins today, does two things they failed to do for more than a month - win three in a row and win on a road (but played only three road games during that time, losing them all).

Good luck!

similiar thinking man. What happened to your threads man? They were good reads..

went out and played 1 over my max. I've been playing 3 units on my favorite sides, then playing some exotic bets like quarters, TTs, halves, but I'm just gonna go 4 on -11

Utah -11- 4.4 for 4

Like the Jazz. Not so clear about OKC Nets have won and covered 3 in a row at home and OKC is playing after an OT win in 5th of 7 days. In their last 5 games they have lost by 11, 9 and 42 points in 3 of the 4 games they have lost. In the last 10 games between these 2 the favorite is 8-2 and they are a popular dog. GL

Like the Jazz. Not so clear about OKC Nets have won and covered 3 in a row at home and OKC is playing after an OT win in 5th of 7 days. In their last 5 games they have lost by 11, 9 and 42 points in 3 of the 4 games they have lost. In the last 10 games between these 2 the favorite is 8-2 and they are a popular dog. GL

thanks for the info tuck.

Found this on the SL Tribune:

The Jazz are 6-2 this season against visiting teams playing the second game of a back-to-back set in Utah.
Date Team Result
Nov. 1 L.A. Clip. W, 101-79
Nov. 17 Phoenix W, 109-97
Nov. 19 Milwaukee W, 105-94
Nov. 24 Chicago L, 101-100
Dec. 13 Orlando L, 103-94
Dec. 26 Dallas W, 97-88
Jan. 7 N. Orleans W, 116-90
Sat. Detroit W, 99-82

Thats 6-2 ATS. So, its either loss SU or win ATS. Indy 1-5 on B2B last 5. Jazz 5-0 ats last 5 on 1 day rest. Hard to argue against this.

really scared about this one, but played Boston 2nd H -8. Just don't see them losing. I think they come out possessed. Of course they're in a slump, but just think Toronto is Boston's toilet paper and it'll show here. Think Toronto's jump shots will stop falling/hope it happens

Boston 2nd H -8- 2.2 for 2

oh wow. they take away the buzzer 3 by korver that wouldve made it a 12 pt game headin into the 4th, and a dagger to take the indiana hearts out, but they rule it out, then indiana starts the 4th with a 5-0 run to make it a 4 pt game

fuck. indiana shooting 10-13 from 3

Back