1st H Indiana/Golden St OVER 119.5- 2.2 for 2 L
2nd H Indiana +.5- 2.2 for 2
2nd H SA L

day
1-6

ytd:
54-28
+36.0351

just think Atlanta will bounce back from the ugly orlando games.

Last edited:
Like the Hawks overall, but this really just looks like two teams going in the opposite directions at this moment. Going to watch with a lot of interest. BOL today.

good health sf, think the sixers play this game close

any thoughts on the spurs? like them today but haven't quite pulled the trigger yet

good health sf, think the sixers play this game close

any thoughts on the spurs? like them today but haven't quite pulled the trigger yet

Nice hit on Philly, I gues Atlanta still a bit shocked from the losses which is what I was afraid of

San Antonio -3- 3.3 for 3
Like this one as a revenge game for them. Orlando may have a bit of a hangover as they essentially already clinched their division with those 2 wins over atlanta. San Antonio with a little rest and on a roll. Hopefully SA takes it personally and dominate Orlando. Don't like that this is the statr of a big road trip for Orlando, but still think they'll be a bit hungover

yea couple missed FTs (2-6 from foster) really hurt. that and a lot of missed layups by indiana. Indiana just getting layups at will. whatever they want. GS makin 3s, and usually they stop fallin in the 4th for us. am a bit concerned on Indiana at Utah 2m, but maybe they'll try extra hard knwoing they likely lose 2m.

Indiana 2nd H +.5- 2.2 for 2

wow fuck. had 117 Indiana ball 5 seconds left. they were trying to foul granger but he passed it off to a wide open 3 :( lose by 1.2 a point

shit shit day, but I guess balanced from yesterday

but yea just shit. they were TRYING to foul granger to make them shoot 2 instead of take a 3, but he passed it off too quickly. omg

Back