Iverson Demands Trade

AI turns down the cats.. i was suprised, well sort of. Obviously he wants to go to a contender, but charlotte isnt that far off..
Charlotte didnt have to give up any of their young pieces either.

Iverson
Wallace
Morrison
May
Okafor

Thats more than solid.. oh well, the news should break any minute on where this clown goes.

New rumor is that the Clippers offered livingston and magette for AI

WTF are the clips doing?? Give me a damn break..

Could live with a trade to the Clips or Minny (only if they include Foye). Those appear to be the best deals out there at the moment for my Sixers. If he goes to either Boston or the Knicks, Billy Queen is gonna have to answer to me...

Would love to see Allen in L.A. (Clippers that is...)

abcs said:
AI turns down the cats.. i was suprised, well sort of. Obviously he wants to go to a contender, but charlotte isnt that far off..
Charlotte didnt have to give up any of their young pieces either.

Iverson
Wallace
Morrison
May
Okafor

Thats more than solid.. oh well, the news should break any minute on where this clown goes.

Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff angrily denied a report that Allen Iverson nixed a deal that would have sent him to Charlotte on Monday.

"No. That’s the biggest crap I’ve ever seen,’’ Bickerstaff said of the report, which said that Iverson killed a deal by saying he wouldn’t play for the Bobcats. Bickerstaff did say he offered the team’s abundance of salary-cap room as a potential aid to Sixers chief Billy King. "Our situation with Billy King,’’ Bickerstaff said, "would be acting as a facilitator if that works to help us.’’ Iverson is going to be moved, but it's anyone's guess as to where he'll end up.

If the Clips were offering Maggette and Livingston, AI would be in LA right now...I don't believe that for one second.

Due to the position the Sixers have put themselves in by making this so public, I really don't think they are going to get much. I mean, it seems like the consensus is that the Warriors are in the lead by offering Baron Davis and a #1...which is a pretty terrible offer.

There's no way the Celtics will deal both Green AND Al Jefferson. IMO, the Celtics will probably offer something like Telfair, Delonte West and a #1 pick...and if that gets him, awesome, if it doesn't, so be it. I have a feeling that might be the best offer the Sixers see...question is just whether or not that is enough.

My buddy in Philly tells me that the C's and Sixers are haggling over switching that #1 pick into Al Jeffferson--we'll see what happens.

I just hope AI gets dealt already so we can stop thinking about it...

The New York Daily News is reporting that a three-team deal involving the Bulls and Warriors may be a possibility for a trade of Allen Iverson.
The Warriors would send power forward Troy Murphy to Chicago as part of a package of players, while the Sixers would get Ben Gordon. The Bulls reportedly don't want Iverson as they fear he and Scott Skiles would clash, which makes sense. Other Bulls mentioned going to Philly in a potential deal have been P.J. Brown and ex-Knick Michael Sweetney, each in the final year of his contract. Interestingly, Troy Murphy is not playing for the Warriors on Tuesday night, giving this rumor some extra intrigue

Back