Its time for CTG to do something for me...ALL MODS & POSTERS!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
Two things here:

First of all, from all Ive seen, Joey Crawford is a piece of shit...

Secondly, can you imagine Tim Duncan fighting Joey Crawford? It would be second in hilarity only to the Cartman/Midget fight from a couple weeks ago.

guys, some people from other boards say they looked at Duncan situation closely, and they say Timmy said "I got fouled" and as he walked out he (supposedly) said "piece of shit"...

then smiled... I wouldn't know as I saw it only once and I doubt it it was a good call.

not only did Duncan get fouled, he got called for an offensive foul.

with Bald Piece of Shit saying "he was over there doing the same stuff behind our back" means that he didn't actually see Timmy doing anything...and his pride was hurting more than his vagina, apparently.

of course, but at the very least one of those technicals (if not both) should be rescinded.

That was one of the more pathetic displays of "officiating" I've seen...ever...

:down: guys, i didn't see the game and just saw it on sportscenter and i agree this was a pathetic display of officiating. i think a suspension (of crawford) is more warrented than a fine and i'm thinking the duration should be the entire postseason. think about it, as he should be suspended about 10 games, which would put us well into the second round of the playoffs, when you should be using your better crews, so there's no reason to have crawford and this side show out there.

the commissioner does, in my opinion, treat referees favorably, but this looks like an act of (verbal) agression by crawford, i mean he asked the guy if he wanted to fight. the point is this is a blatent and aggregous abuse of his authority as an offical of the game and in a day and age where extracuricular violance is not tolerated.

Stern knows that "image is everything" and the one thing you have to give the guy credit for is he knows how to deal with violance and bad publicity. crawford will be dealt with.

btw, yah i lost money on the game too. :hairout: so maybe it's whining, but SA was definetly the right side and the determining factor in that game was without question the ejection of duncan.

if you want to defend crawford's action of the 2 technical fouls on duncan (both poor calls, particularly the 2nd) under the umbrella of "0 tolerance league policy" then fine. but a fine or suspension is what crawford deserves then for his "do you want to fight" comments which would, ironically been the more deserving of a technical foul call than what duncan did to get EITHER of his.:down:

I did e-mail the NBA complaining loudly about this game. Think others should join in.

Secondly, can you imagine Tim Duncan fighting Joey Crawford? It would be second in hilarity only to the Cartman/Midget fight from a couple weeks ago.

it would like something like this

1100706901_5904.jpg

not only did Duncan get fouled, he got called for an offensive foul.

with Bald Piece of Shit saying "he was over there doing the same stuff behind our back" means that he didn't actually see Timmy doing anything...and his pride was hurting more than his vagina, apparently.

smartest thing you ever said

no idea what happened than what I have read here..not suprised.

Anyone remember Jake O'Donnell(prolly not most of you young pups).

He was actually a helluva official but he had it out for Clyde Drexler. In the 1995 WC semis he ejected Clyde I think from one or maybe both games 1-2 @ Phx. The Rockets lost both but would win nmext 4 to take seriesd and eventually the ring.

Sometime that summer he kinda started talking out loud(maybe in his book) about the shit that goes on in NBA with refs/stern and hasn't worked a game since.

interesting BAR, why is it, do you think, with all the "investigations" in sports today, we don't hear more about NBA refereing, i mean it is otoriously bad. i think that the mavs got jobbed in game 3 of the finals, but there have been more overt instances than that. they even put that K zone thing in for baseball, instant replay for football, etc. or is officiating david stern's dirty little secret?

Back