Its Time... Dr. Robert: In-Game

As always, the official list would be appreciated... then we can dissect the other games that moved and try to figure out whether any of this shit was real or whether it is B.S.

Am I drunk or was Florida St -2.5 this afternoon and now GT is -3?

Did Bob hit that? That is a fat swing.....

As always, the official list would be appreciated... then we can dissect the other games that moved and try to figure out whether any of this shit was real or whether it is B.S.

I gave you the official list.

Stars: He's on Messy, Clemsuck, L$U, and Tex Tech.

Opinions: on TCU, USC, Jackets, Msu, and Cincy.

His write-up on the Texas game is comical. He claims Texas defensive line won't be a factor because Tech only throws short passes and doesn't run the ball. WTF? All Texas has played is spread teams that get rid of the ball quickly. Rusty Smith, Vittagoe, Daniels, Robinson, Bradford. I think his math model is cool if you can add your own matchup insight to support the play. The dude flat out knows dick about X's and O's.

I gave you the official list.

Stars: He's on Messy, Clemsuck, L$U, and Tex Tech.

Opinions: on TCU, USC, Jackets, Msu, and Cincy.

His write-up on the Texas game is comical. He claims Texas defensive line won't be a factor because Tech only throws short passes and doesn't run the ball. WTF? All Texas has played is spread teams that get rid of the ball quickly. Rusty Smith, Vittagoe, Daniels, Robinson, Bradford. I think his math model is cool if you can add your own matchup insight to support the play. The dude flat out knows dick about X's and O's.

That is funny. Tech doesn't run the ball? They run 30 times a game for 150 yards. And, yeah, you're right. This offense is just a bit tweaked from all the other spreads Texas has faced all year long. I wonder how he weights Tech's stats based upon their shitty competition YTD?

Sorry, TF...

I would also like list with how many stars and up to what lines... If someone could provide it would be appreciated...

Dr. Boob spot on.

Missouri spread much much much different Texas fans. They lose the running battle they lose the game.

Texas Tech loses running battle doesn't effect them.

LOVE TT

I think Texas is the superior team. They've played a grueling stretch here that ends with this one. The only thing is that none of those games was a true roadie; this one is. If they've got enough left in the tank then I see them as being just a little bit better up front on both sides than Tech.

More movement, post-Bob...

UNLV money comes in to drive it back to 14.

Aubbie money to move Ole Miss below 7.

Army money coming in to move AFA down to 8.

I think Texas is the superior team. They've played a grueling stretch here that ends with this one. The only thing is that none of those games was a true roadie; this one is. If they've got enough left in the tank then I see them as being just a little bit better up front on both sides than Tech.

Agree 100% Rex, though I'm more confident Texas will pull this out. This Longhorn team is now VERY tested, and VERY tough.

:shake:

Dr. Boob spot on.

Missouri spread much much much different Texas fans. They lose the running battle they lose the game.

Texas Tech loses running battle doesn't effect them.

LOVE TT

It's different in that its more predictable than Mizzou's.

Look the key is pressure and Harrell has not been pressured all year. That will change Saturday and here's why. Without a threat in the running game Texas can give its pass rushers single assignments to take advantage of wide splits. You'll see 3 man lines with DE's lined up over the outside shoulder's of the OG's with blitzing threats from OLB's on edge that force OT's to stay at home. The OLB's can be used in coverage or rush. Muschamp gets to dictate.

The Dline will get pressure on the interior by hitting the same interior gaps, or by stunting and twisting with the NT on longer passing downs which will create issues with Tech's big Oline. Texas wouldn't be able to run Dline games like these if Tech had a commitment to run the football.

Pop in the tape of Mizzou and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. The Horns couldn't do this against OSU because the Cowboys could run it, throw it, and threaten the edges with a mobile QB. In other words, the dline had multiple assignments aside from just getting after the passer. Robinson was still sacked 5 times, but that's beside the point.

Tech's as one dimensional as Texas will see. And Tech's yet to prove they can move it on a remotely athletic defense. Hell they couldn't move it on Nebraska. How are they going to move it on Texas?

Harrell has not been pressured all year. That will change Saturday and here's why. Without a threat in the running game Texas can give its pass rushers single assignments to take advantage of wide splits. You'll see 3 man lines with DE's lined up over the outside shoulder's of the OG's with blitzing threats from OLB's on edge that force OT's to stay at home. The OLB's can be used in coverage or rush. Muschamp gets to dictate.

They Dline will get pressure on the interior by hitting the same interior gaps, or by stunting and twisting with the NT on longer passing downs which will create issues with Tech's big Oline. Texas wouldn't be able to run Dline games like these if Tech had a commitment to run the football.

Pop in the tape of Mizzou and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. The Horns couldn't do this against OSU because the Cowboys could run it, throw it, and threaten the edges with a mobile QB. In other words, the dline had multiple assignments aside from just getting after the passer. Robinson was still sacked 5 times, but that's beside the point.

Tech's as one dimensional as Texas will see. And Tech's yet to prove they can move it on a remotely athletic defense. Hell they couldn't move it on Nebraska. How are they going to move it on Texas?

Good health on this one TexasFight :shake:

If Texas wins they should be in the Orange.

4 Best Bets this week and 4 Strong Opinions (pay attention to the line constraints).
Rotation #330 Mississippi (-6 1/2) 2-Stars at -7 or less only. Strong Opinion from -7 1/2 to -9 points.
Rotation #360 Texas Tech (+3 1/2) 3-Stars at +3 or more, 2-Stars down to +1.
Rotation #365 Clemson (+4) 2-Stars at +3 or more, 3-Stars at +6 or more.
Rotation #380 LSU (-25) 3-Stars at -26 or less, 2-Stars up to -28.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #350 USC (-44 1/2) Strong Opinion at -45 or less.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #364 Michigan State (-4 1/2) Strong Opinion at -6 or less, 2-Star Best Bet at -3 or less.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #378 Georgia Tech (-2 1/2) Strong Opinion at -3 or less. 2-Star Best Bet at -1 or better.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #381 TCU (-14) Strong Opinion at -14 or less.
Thursday Opinion - Rotation #306 Cincinnati (+2 1/2) Opinion. Strong Opinion at +3 or more.

Back