Its Time... Dr. Robert: In-Game

LOL

Bob recap

College Best Bets 70-36-5 on a Star Basis This Season!!
I was just 2-3 on my week 9 College Best Bets, winning 3-Stars on Utah State +16 1/2 and 3-Stars on California -17 while losing 3-Stars on Ole' Miss, 3-Stars on Georgia Tech, and 2-Stars on Tennessee. Losing Ole' Miss was disappointing, as they gave up a jump ball touchdown with about a minute left to lose the cover, but I've won my share of toss-up games this season to make up for last year's negative variance, so no complaints from me. I am non 27-15-1 on my College Best Bets for the season and an even better 70-36-5 on a Star Basis (1-0 on 4-Stars, 14-6-1 on 3-Stars, 12-9-1 on 2-Stars). My Strong Opinions were 4-3 with wins on West Virginia, North Carolina, Louisville, and Missouri and losses on Pitt, Wyoming and Ohio State. The North Carolina Strong Opinion was posted in my free analysis section on Friday and posted on this game while also being sent to all of my subscribers on Friday. If you are buying the Best Bets by the week you should check this page on Friday and Saturday to see if I've added any Strong Opinions in my Free Analysis section. My College Strong Opinions are now 29-21-1 this season and 305-254-6 in 8 years of having strong opinions.

Well, he couldn't have been any more wrong about GT and Tennessee. Those were not even close, especially Tennessee. He has had a few lucky bounces this year so the Ole Miss, ah well.

He really got front-door cover with Cal as well..

taken from www.philsteele.com

Cal only led UCLA 20-13 in the 4Q but UCLA faked a punt on 4th & 23 and gained 22 yds. Cal ran a flea-flicker for a 53 yd TD pass on the next play and then added a 20 yd IR TD to lead 34-13 with the TD’s coming within :19 of each other. Cal did add another TD with 2:08 left for a 41-13 lead before UCLA got an 81 yd KR setting up a garbage TD with 1:33 left...

My guess is he'll be snooping around the Pitt game as one of the road dog bounceback subsets he uses sometimes (although not the conference subset he employs often, plus he continues to undervalue ND...tried to get in touch with Fondy to talk about this, but he's ignoring me, so fuck him...

I just made my plays on Pitt +5, Tex AM -3 and Kentucky +3 in advance of the good doctor....think he may be on one or more of them.

NW would surely be a play if not for the injuries.

Ole Miss seems like a likely play.

Florida, Army, Wyoming, Indiana, Iowa, Baylor, and La Tech are other possibilities.

That could have been walters driving down the number, will wait and see. doesnt seem like a game bob would be on.

Back