It's official. WKU -3.5 is the worst beat of my life.

Brewer, I heard the CMU coach post game interview. He said they haven't done well in OT & the way WKU had been moving the ball he didn't want to give them another chance. Not sure what fucking game he was watching. After that onslaught how could he doubt winning in OT.

I think he wanted to get the fuck out of dodge. Radio guys said both teams were heading home after the game. He probably figured "let's end this quickly".

I'm still sickened.

If you watch the 4th quarter again, it clearly looked like C. Michigan had conceded the game. Down 3 TDs with 3 minutes left they were still running a huddle offense. W. Kentucky coaching staff gets away with showing their ignorance because they won but this coaching staff should get blasted for throwing the ball on 3rd down late in this game and stopping the clock on an incompletion. They also turned the ball over after a pass in the flat when for big yards only to get stripped. If they just run the ball in those 2 scenarios the clock becomes their greatest ally. Sorry about this loss

WKY was a bad beat but SDST was by far the fishiest thing ever...

few minutes left in the game for SD and 4&6 inside the 25 with a 88% FG kicker already 3/3 on the day AND up by ONLY 2pts. How do you not kick the ball and make them score a TD, instead SDST backers get fucked up the ass. Worst coaching decision all season if not def top 3!

WKY game was just bad coaching. At half Brohm talked of stepping up on defensive end of things and I napped until closing score disoriented and pissed! how could their emphasis be defense going into haltime and then shitting the bed 4th quarter?!?!? so confused by both results as both bets were easy covers and victories for that matter!

Back