Its Official Now

Lots of crow being eaten so far today in regards to this thread.

Florida like I said looks like my highs chool offense we used to run. Very unimpressive and they've been looking like this for weeks.

Cal bye-bye.

Auburn bye-bye.

Louisville bye-bye.

My horns are on the clock and like I said in my thread today was going to be a crazy BCS day and I wouldn't be surprised to see a close game.

i knew i was gonna come back here and see my homie horn tooting uts horn ;)

Anyway still a lot of football left.. but texas looks pretty good now..

BTW Florida is begging for a loss, the way i see it they lose to fsu and lsu beats arkansas to end the year.. Then it basically comes down to the trojans and the horns

abcs said:
i knew i was gonna come back here and see my homie horn tooting uts horn ;)

Anyway still a lot of football left.. but texas looks pretty good now..

BTW Florida is begging for a loss, the way i see it they lose to fsu and lsu beats arkansas to end the year.. Then it basically comes down to the trojans and the horns

TROJANS LOSE to Cal next week...this loss means Cal vs. USC is Cal's "superbowl"....tejas will run the table 'cause they play NO ONE...Arky will run LSU and if we run FSU (tough game) & Arky (tougher game) we definitely deserve the game opposite OSU/UM over UT...:cheers:

Mully :drink: :cheers: :drink:

Mully you just better pray LSU doesnt squeeze into the SEC championship game. I would bet my left testicle on LSU ML there buddy.

Florida has been begging for a loss the past few weeks. They dont score td's and they have a shitty kicker ( or at least he is this year ) Wynn is a great back who doesnt get used. Meyer needs to adjust asap or florida loses to fsu.. but they are use to that

Texas has games vs 9-3 Nebraska and 9-3 Aggie left which will help.

When Florida plays Western Carolina who is actually 100 spots worse then SHSU in the rankings they will take a huge hit just like Texas did. But Auburn losing actually hurts Texas I think because Auburn was the one spot cushion inbetween Florida and Texas in the human polls. Its not where you rank in the humans but the total votes.

I still think its between Texas and USC to play the UM/tOSU winner.

Okay let me watch this KSU game and hopefully not jinxed the Horns.

abcs said:
Florida has been begging for a loss the past few weeks. They dont score td's and they have a shitty kicker ( or at least he is this year ) Wynn is a great back who doesnt get used. Meyer needs to adjust asap or florida loses to fsu.. but they are use to that

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...Do we keep winning ya bandwagon jumping biatch? (By the way I agree with 90% of your post...;>)

If we win out we DESERVE the spot....:smiley_acbe:

SHSUHorn said:
Texas has games vs 9-3 Nebraska and 9-3 Aggie left which will help.

When Florida plays Western Carolina who is actually 100 spots worse then SHSU in the rankings they will take a huge hit just like Texas did. But Auburn losing actually hurts Texas I think because Auburn was the one spot cushion inbetween Florida and Texas in the human polls. Its not where you rank in the humans but the total votes.

I still think its between Texas and USC to play the UM/tOSU winner.

Okay let me watch this KSU game and hopefully not jinxed the Horns.

Not talking tejas...talking Big 12 vs. SEC...EVERY CFB fan knows it's a helluva lot tougher to go 1-loss in the SEC vs. 1-loss in the "Big" 12...

Lotta games to be played...

Arkansas is exposing tenny.. This team is starting to click.. They will fly up in the rankings, BTW i thought their game to end the year was in baton rouge, its actually in little rock.. i change my thought, arky wins out.

PURPLE & GOLD said:
Mully you just better pray LSU doesnt squeeze into the SEC championship game. I would bet my left testicle on LSU ML there buddy.

WTF is this??? An LSU fan poking his head outta the hole they've been is since we kicked their ass many weeks ago...:smiley_acbe:

Arkansas is looking like the best team in the SEC right now...SORRY.

abcs said:
Arkansas is exposing tenny.. This team is starting to click.. They will fly up in the rankings, BTW i thought their game to end the year was in baton rouge, its actually in little rock.. i change my thought, arky wins out.

That's what I've been saying biatch...if we beat an 11-1 Arkansas team that is looking AWESOME...admit we deserve the NC game MFer...:smiley_acbe:

Mully

MrMulligan said:
That's what I've been saying biatch...if we beat an 11-1 Arkansas team that is looking AWESOME...admit we deserve the NC game MFer...:smiley_acbe:

Mully

Cal losing hurts USC's hopes..but i still think Floridas non conference schedule is a joke and a half. I will say if you guys can run the table then you will have earned the right to be led to the slaughter against Tosu or Michigan 'an_horse'

Taking off to New Orleans fellas. Hopefully I didn't jinx Texas and Colt gets back in the game because Snead just ain't doing it right now.

See ya Monday.

cya horn take care bud.. I hope mccoy comes back as well, even with you at qb you should still be able to beat a sorry ass kst team

Just wanted to point out if colt is out for the year.. Texas hasnt locked up the big 12 yet.. Still a good possibility if they lose here and colt is out OU can make it.

Well now things are really getting interesting..

I guess Wake Rutgers and Arky have to move up in the rankings now..

I really think it comes down to this........

OSU vs MICH rematch OR OSU/MICH winner vs RUTGERS

This will get a playoff committee a brewing

USC moves to three in the rankings and if they win out are basically assured of playin in the title game.

Well I jinxed my Horns. Wrote this in another thread but will put here to eat my crow as well.

One thing I know is Texas really blew a huge opportunity. Snead only led the team for one TD when Mccoy went down. That's what they deserve I guess for having to use Mccoy on the sneak on 4th down when they couldn't punch it in from the one three tries before.

Unbelievable. KSU blows.

I think its going to be USC vs tOSU. If USC drops a game we will see a UM/tOSU rematch and hopefully that gets the playoff talk going since not as many outside of the fans of the team will be excited to see a rematch of a game played in the final week of the season.

We need a playoff. BAD.

sorry horn, at least you sacked up to admit it.. Loss wasnt all sneads fault.. Texas D has been overrated all year.. BTW you know what happens if you guys lose this next game?

Back