Is we back?

Just wanted to say we're sorry about what happened today. It was completely out of our control and we did everything in our power to get the site back up as soon as possible.

wow never noticed it was Scarlett!! but now I see it yeah.

She's hot. Has the same body type as my girl:smiley_acbe:

fucking Clippers they're going to mail it in :down: :down: :down:

what?..female ;)

Sorry about the site today fellas. Not too cool of a situation but Fondy/TWITA did enough yelling to get things back where they should be..lol.

good thing I was too depressed from a tough day to play Denver. Eh it also stopped me from GS. so man, I need a Clip cover and under

Magette 4 str8 misses from the line.......Clips torching the nets in the 4th 2 points in 6 minutes

Just wanted to say we're sorry about what happened today. It was completely out of our control and we did everything in our power to get the site back up as soon as possible.

Was it a hardware, network or hosting problem? Or did you not pay your bills on time?:spank:
Tough to be without this site, I can't go back to Covers now:down:

Sorry about the site today fellas. Not too cool of a situation but Fondy/TWITA did enough yelling to get things back where they should be..lol.

Fondy,Bar

Guys I just wanted to say thanks for the site and there is absolutley no reason for you to apologize. You offer the best site on the web for free and hiccups are bound to happen as this thing continues to grow. :shake:

Oh ya, I was also 12-0 today. All plays were 5 units each. I'll update my record later. :smiley_acbe:

Clippers win!!! yessssss

2-0 today...plus 2-0 in MLB. Good solid night. If it wasn't for stupid Nuggets to screw a parlay, would've been even better. But I'll take it ;).

Oh ya, I was also 12-0 today. All plays were 5 units each. I'll update my record later. :smiley_acbe:

who are you referring to? if it was me, I'll gladly provide the link(s) of where I posted the plays (Clipps ATS and HOU - GSW over) :smiley_acbe:

Potential bet of the year type play on Houston friday, if T Mac plays. Sucks you'll have to lay 10.5 or 11, but It looks awesome. Lots of big spots coming up!

who are you referring to? if it was me, I'll gladly provide the link(s) of where I posted the plays (Clipps ATS and HOU - GSW over) :smiley_acbe:

No man. Sorry for the confusion. I know where your posts are. I was just being a smart ass. If I didn't believe you I'd just call you out on it. :shake:

Back