Is we back?

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
I was in a deep state of depression without the comfort of my little blue forum.

:wacka wacka:

haha. Nice call on not mixing in Washington to the parlay. Didn't play it, but got the under. Jazz look bad right now playing against some NBDL players.

FInally!!!

Couldn't post my plays here, but I'll count em anyway :D (for anyone interested, PM me I'll show you where I posted, the nonbelievers :D)

Houston over 207 .wow that was close :D

Clipps -3

have to take the Lakers comeback now, go Clipps.

dude....what happened?

i swear i thought i was suspended from the site for betting CARDS tonite?!?!!?!? lol

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.....back to makin money

i lost on washington also. what a bunch of hosers. so much for their chances of going deep into the playoffs.:hairout:

chicago = 2 seed before all is said and done. i would like to take the time to remind you that Noc is still a member of the bulls and will be returning later this week.

:bow: windy city

the Mutts demolition of the Cards made the site being down palatable.

Crudinals

yep, you can understand my amazement of joy, I had the over 9.5 :D and LA Dodgers.

So far so good in the MLB :D I might start posting plays these days.

Believe said:
Im planning a fairly large play on SAS ML. Over 5 units.

I'll probably be on them as well. I think they step up big tomorrow.

are there any takers playing the 2ndH of LAL/LAC

I leaned the over, since game tempo has been favoring the over so far, they scored 99 in the first half by shooting well under 50% combined, I don't see a different type of play in the 2nd. But I stayed away anyways.

I just hope Clipps -3 will cash in.:cheers:

Believe, two questions:

1) What does your screenname symbolize really, why the LIE capital letters, why 811 ?:D

2) What's the name of the chick on your avatar. Hotttttt.

wow never noticed it was Scarlett!! but now I see it yeah.

She's hot. Has the same body type as my girl:smiley_acbe:

fucking Clippers they're going to mail it in :down: :down: :down:

Utah Jazz are a sorry, sorry, sorry team right now. Losing to the Blazers says enough. :D

I have Den ATS with low stakes in some parlay, no way they cover now. Fuckers.

Go CLIPPS

Back