Is EVERYONE here on Utah???

University of alabama students got this in their e-mails:

All-State Sugar Bowl Ticket Advisory

As you know, the University of Alabama has exhausted its entire 17,500 ticket allotment to the All-State Sugar Bowl.

Those fans who would like to purchase tickets to see the Crimson Tide play in the All-State Sugar Bowl may do so by purchasing directly through the University of Utah.
Click here to go directly to the Utes ticket website.
The University of Utah will hold a public sale of All-State Sugar Bowl tickets today, December 12th, beginning at 11:00am CST.

The Utah site had a meltdown after the release of this e-mail with the traffic it got from Alabama fans trying to buy up Utah's allotment of tickets. I think this will help answer people's questions on whether or not this game means anything to Alabama...

Utah's Offensive Coordinator was just hired as the OC for Kansas State a couple days ago. Haven't heard if he will be coaching or not in the bowl game

Utah's Offensive Coordinator was just hired as the OC for Kansas State a couple days ago. Haven't heard if he will be coaching or not in the bowl game

He's coaching in the bowl game. Interesting that there is a good chunk of Utah fans that are more than happy with Ludwig leaving which is odd being that Utah averaged somewhere close to 40 a game this year. He certainly has some odd play calls at odd times, but I think he's a decent OC. I'm interested to see how he does out there.

As far as the tickets go there certainly won't be over 15K Utah fans and the it'll feel like a home game for Bama. I've never doubted that Bama will be excited to play this game nor will their fans. It's been 9 years I believe since Bama was in a BCS game and their fans have to drive 4 hours. Who the hell wouldn't go?

Back