Introducing your 2013-2014 Superbowl Champs...

butler was signed to a 2 yr, 3 mil contract.

signed DE kenyon coleman to a 1 yr deal

signed luke mccown to a 1 yr deal as backup qb

no nnamdi or tracy porter

he drives me nuts. wants to lay the big hit and nothing else.

then roman harper over there cant even catch a cold.

the weird thing was he was a tremendous tackler at Ohio State...his one issue was playing the ball in the air...he'd always grab...he played strictly man boundary at OSU but was tremendous on run support to outside runs...no WR could block him and he'd rarely miss a tackle...

got too much swag goin when he went to the league and gets himself out of position way too much from what i've seen....maybe the amt of systems has something to do with it..not sure

Too many systems likely. He can't play corner in NFL, had a really great year and then fell off after filling in for Sharper.

Im starting to really think the defense will at least stomachable next year....prevent on every play last year was unbearable

Chris Ivory has visited the NY Jets. We've got a 2nd round tender on him so if he does sign Id gladly welcome a 2nd round pick for him.

Signed T Jason Smith to a 1 year deal, should compete with LT Charles Smith for the starting job.

yeah. i am a fan too, but like you said we are crowded at the position and will undoubtedly find some random undrafted rookie that will compete for a roster spot. A 2nd rounder at this point is more valuable than keeping Ivory, especially since we dont ahve a 2nd rounder this year.

I mean... Cadet last year forced the team to keep 5 RBs

Here's the New Orleans Saints 2013 regular season schedule:
Sept. 8 - vs. Atlanta, noon (central)
Sept. 15 - at Tampa Bay, 3:05 p.m.
Sept. 22 - vs. Arizona, noon
Sept. 30 - vs. Miami, 7:40 p.m.
Oct. 6 - at Chicago, noon
Oct. 13 - at New England, 3:25 p.m.
Oct. 20 - Bye
Oct. 27 - vs. Buffalo, noon
Nov. 3 - at New York Jets, noon
Nov. 10 - vs. Dallas, 7:30
Nov. 17 - vs. San Francisco, 3:25 p.m.
Nov. 21 - at Atlanta, 7:25 p.m.
Dec. 2 - at Seattle, 7:40 p.m.
Dec. 8 - vs. Carolina, noon
Dec. 15 - at St. Louis, noon
Dec. 22 - at Carolina, noon
Dec. 29 - vs. Tampa Bay, noon

so sedrick ellis, devery henderson, and scott shanle appear to be gone.

deverys replacement, kenny stills! i hope hell play as well as he dresses.

Kenny-Stills-Dress_original_original.jpg

saw that on twitter

Tear drop for Devery Blue Grass Miracle Henderson

Semi, wish you well Scott At One Time 3 WLB Shanz

A get fuckin lost Sedrick Pac10 top10 Ellis....bye bye

been a while.

sean peyton being back is good.

will smith is screwed but really has no choice, he's being moved to outside backer in the 3-4. youth movement in place.

yup. he's as good as done here.

roman harper restructed his contract saving the saints 3.44 million this year. we now have about 5.1 mill in cap space.

Will Smith done for the year ACL

Saints get Parys Haralson via trade from SF....no details on the trade that I have seen

Back