Injury thread for late season games

That Fresno TE played last night...I guess he did that to make his intentions known, but will finish the season? Not sure why he felt the need to make a good bye tweet while he is still playing.

Can anyone help with a couple injuries?

Is the Coastal Carolina QB still out?

Georgia Southern QB?

I couldn't find anything current on McCall, they said 3-6 weeks initially and he is right about the 3 week mark.

Last I can tell for Akron QB DJ Irons was he was "day-to-day" and he may've been able to play last week vs Buffalo. With extra time, perhaps he could go today. Until players on the field warming up, it is not easy to get information for teams like Akron that don't get even much local coverage.

we can keep this thread going for this week and then make a completely new one to update for bowls

John Rhys Plumlee injured hamstring left game did not return

North Texas has been playing without their top 2 RBs the last few weeks, third stringer has been pretty good and has over 500y on the season

Running back Ikaika Ragsdale came up huge for UNT in its win over Rice. He led UNT with 122 rushing yards, caught five passes for 59 yards and scored two touchdowns, including the game-winner.
UNT was without Ayo Adeyi and Oscar Adaway III due to injury.
Ragsdale’s performance shows just how deep UNT is at running back.

Eric Gentry tried giving it a go vs UCLA, but he was pulled because he was too limited still, but had a big game vs the Irish

IS ERIC GENTRY JUST THAT IMPORTANT?

USC came into the game allowing 147 yards per game on the ground - and Notre Dame was the best rushing team the Trojans have faced this season. So how did they hold a big, physical Notre Dame team to under 100 yards?

Look no further than the return of sophomore linebacker Eric Gentry.

USC’s defensive personnel is much deeper at defensive back than it is at linebacker or edge rusher. The Trojans have enough solid guys to put a strong starting 11 on the field, but when injuries come into play — which they always do — defensive coordinator Alex Grinch likes to turn to the depth of the secondary more than that of his linebackers.

“You know, we've had to do a lot of playing with six DBs quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, just trying to maximize the roster,” Grinch said. It’s been good for USC to get guys like Bryson Shaw and Lattrell McCutchin on the field, but USC was desperately missing some help in the second level at the linebacker spot.

As a result, the middle of the field has opened up frequently against the Trojans because there just aren’t enough red jerseys in the box. There are multiple examples to choose from, but Colorado running back Alex Fontenot’s season-high 37-yard carry straight up the gut exemplified everything wrong with USC’s defense. Colorado's quarterback completes less than half of his throws, and the Trojans still got blasted by a run that everyone knew was coming.

Gentry changed that equation on Saturday. USC got its lanky, basketball-built outside linebacker back on the field and he led his team with nine total tackles and a forced fumble.

“There's a big difference. Having him there, they don't have to put me [at linebacker] sometimes,” USC’s best defensive player, Tuli Tuipulotu, said. “He's a great, great, great player. Yeah, y’all know that already. But he's a great leader too, one of those young guys that can really motivate you with his words, and I’m excited to have him back. I've been talking to his mom, because I wanted him back like a week or two ago.”

Back