Indy 500

Still waiting on matchups. My local always shaves these so I’m sure you can find better numbers. All are .10 units fwiw. Going to be challenging to get carb day in today. This day is actually very important ( as opposed to most years) because most of the practice sessions were in much hotter weather and the temperature today will be identical to race day.

Carpenter +2100

Helio +2500 (don’t play this one. He makes way too many mistakes since he’s gotten old. His practice times weren’t great and I don’t have much faith in this team

Jones +5000 — am I remembering him driving to an incredible 3rd place finish here in 2017 with a hole in his nose cone? Prolly so
:holycow:

Still waiting on matchups. My local always shaves these so I’m sure you can find better numbers. All are .10 units fwiw. Going to be challenging to get carb day in today. This day is actually very important ( as opposed to most years) because most of the practice sessions were in much hotter weather and the temperature today will be identical to race day.

Carpenter +2100

Helio +2500 (don’t play this one. He makes way too many mistakes since he’s gotten old. His practice times weren’t great and I don’t have much faith in this team

Jones +5000 — am I remembering him driving to an incredible 3rd place finish here in 2017 with a hole in his nose cone? Prolly so
Muy beuno

Last edited:
Back