Indians

Bobbycmartin

At what point does anyone fade Cleveland on the ML simply due to the law of averages? I'm thinking 1 unit today, 2.5 tomorrow, 5 units the next game, etc. This is definitely NOT a strategy I would/will explore 99.9% of the time but its break the record or bust time and history says bust. Interested to hear input.

I don't like to get in front of a freight train....but if I was going to do it...Monday is the time as you are getting close to 3/1

I don't like to get in front of a freight train....but if I was going to do it...Monday is the time as you are getting close to 3/1
What he said ^^^^ but I think there are a couple of factors in your favor if you decide to anyway. First, the Indians hitters have not seen Jaye enough to have a book on him yet and while they have been on a run scoring tear lately they did cool off a bit last night only scoring three off Hellickson (who routinely gets pounded). Secondly, Carrasco is coming off a complete game three hitter. There's a chance he bounces at least a little from that.

Suggestion if you do decide to play. The weather is not a big factor for this game but it does slightly favor the pitchers. A Detroit/U8.5 parlay would pay better than 7-1. That's worth a lunch money shot I suppose.

Boyd has pitched well vs. Indians this year. 1-1 2.41 ERA in 3 starts...

Detroit ML first 5/Under 4.5 paying 7 to 1

Boyd pitches poorly on 5. Good ERA the one time he faced this ump. Last 4 years top chalk won with this ump. No days edge but Cleveland wants the next 2 games the way I like money

By the way in this valuble discussion did anyone mention SF last night. Bet them plus 66 and 88 cents. The silly practical approach

Start with $100 and keep riding your winnings...

Doubt anyone would ever even make it past game #8 with the full amounts

DJu1966W4AEuQ-Z.jpg

Back