Indians thread...

I worked for Tyler Clippard for 3 days after the stros won the WS (he wasn’t on the playoff roster). He had his bachelor party at Streamsong.

Under 4.5 Tribe runs. Basically for this team to score depends on Frankie. Bottom line. He hit 2 last night, he’s career .143 off Perez. Perez been pretty solid this year but coming off a bad start. He should bounce back....Both bullpens should be in good shape so I do think if needed they should be ready

Now this is fun baseball finally. This line up is scary good 1-6. Now putting Kip in the 7 takes off a ton of pressure and he’s been hitting the ball well for awhile. Just a heads up, Civale pitching tonight, you may not have heard of him only making his 2nd start (looked very good against Boston in June), however he was the first SP taken in 2016, ahead of Beiber and Pleasac. Also Kluber starts in AAA Thurs and should be back up for the stretch run, they are saying he looks good as ever. I love having the division locked up in August but I think that hurt them in the long run the last 2 years. This team feels like the 2016 playing important games basically all season. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Tribe has the 2nd worst record and least amount of games played against .500 or better teams, (yes bc of ALC crap teams).

Taking a stab at OVER 9.5 for game 2. Looking for the bats to wake up for both teams. Was just working a block away from pregressive field. Scattered showers in the area. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s delays... Plus Tribe has a chance to cut minnys lead to 2 games before we see them for a long 4 game series

I’m very excited about this rotation for the years to come. Clev,Bieber, Pleasac and Civale are going to be better than Kluber,Bauer,Cookie and Tomlin were. All these kids are you doing and have nasty stuff. Hell of a 2016 draft!!

Taking Over 8 tonight. Sox hit Clevinger well, and Tribe hits Sale well. Paid the juice for Indians +1.5 as well (-180). Like both

Woulda loved a Tribe win but I’ll take 2-0. Total went pretty much as expected

Back