Indians are going to the world series and this time they win it!

c.s.a.h., good luck man im pulling for ya. i felt like if beckett won game 5 (what was i thinking, i should've know the outcome), then the sox will win the final two at home. clevelands a good road team, but bostons been the best home team in baseball over the last half dozen years. carmona's gonna buckle tonight, just like cc has every postseason start in his life. the sox bats at fenway come alive tonight and into tomorrow. OK pitching is all we'll need out of our starters, but i think we get better than that. get those checks ready cleveland backers.

Tribe roll tonight. It isn't even going to be a game 12-2. Tribe roll over the smellysox.

FIRE IT UP CLEVELAND!

22143453.jpg

Alright, now I'll give someone the Red Sox Moneyline at +100 tomorrow for $100 dollars. If anyone wants it, reply, and then I'll check this in the morning (by 1pm) and reply whether I want it or not for sure.

Interesting

"Well"...got my ass kicked again...My boy Carmona was terrible and Boston hit him when it counted.

All the trust has to go to the guy with a win in the series. Westbrook today. Hopefully the Matsuzak will lose again.:23_29_107v:

I have 1000 TO WIN 1550 riding on this game (Cleveland) because of the pending series bet. No use betting it today. Its now or never.

GO Cleveland!

OH yeah. Hope Indians get the lead with a few runs early so Wedge doesnt have to manage this one.

Last edited:
Back