Indians are going to the world series and this time they win it!

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Boston wont win 3 straight - and if they do - then they deserve it.

C.C. will close it out on Thursday. The Tribe bullpen has been masterful and will rock the Sox out of here.

Indians have to be a 3-2 favorite to win the series. And they will win it.

it's not this series i am skeptical about, rockies are playing like all stars. Granted rockies haven't seen a 1-2 like sabathia and carmona and great relief pitching to go along with it, but rockies hit webb pretty good and he is probally almost on the level with those guys. So you never know.

Let me start the chant now:

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEE

Take it easy boys....This isnt best of 5....Its best of 7....As my Yanks found out the hard way a few years ago....

Take it easy boys....This isnt best of 5....Its best of 7....As my Yanks found out the hard way a few years ago....

yoru right i was getting a little carried away but that is because i live with red sox fans and they were expecting the yankees (along with everyone else) to beat the indians.

I still think the indians will prevail in this spot because they are scoring runs by their bread and butter, by getting runners on base, running bases wisely and getting RBI's.

yoru right i was getting a little carried away but that is because i live with red sox fans and they were expecting the yankees (along with everyone else) to beat the indians.

I still think the indians will prevail in this spot because they are scoring runs by their bread and butter, by getting runners on base, running bases wisely and getting RBI's.

I might be rooting for the Indians just as much as any Indian fan...Hopefully you guys shut the door at home Game 5...GL

:cheers:

Hey, remember the Tigers thread that started in mid-June?

Well, they hand out as many trophies on October 17th as they do in June.

So pipe down until they actually win it.

Thank you.

Hey, remember the Tigers thread that started in mid-June?

Well, they hand out as many trophies on October 17th as they do in June.

So pipe down until they actually win it.

Thank you.

Not a chance... We'll pipe-down when they actually dont win it. With that said: we'll just keep on acting like theyre gonna...till something tells us otherwise...

Sabathia at home thursday . Ummm...count on it!

if they make it they are going to be playing a team who feels they can walk on water and thats a dangerous combo in a 7 game series....

That joyride has to come to an end soon. They faced a subpar playoff team in Arizona last series IMO...

Not taking anything away from Col but AZ and PHIL sucked as well as the entire NL. With that said they will have their hands full with either Clev or Bos. Going to be hard to bet against the AL but Col could surprise just like the Marlins in 03 and the Cards last year. That is why they play the games. Momentum goes a long way.

Going to be hard to bet against the AL but Col could surprise just like the Marlins in 03 and the Cards last year.

The Marlins of 03 had Beckett & Penny, who delivered 3 of their 4 wins (conceding 6 total runs in those 3 games).

The Crudinals of 06 benefitted from the worst patience at the plate effort I've personally seen from a WS team: Detroit totaled 8 walks over that entire series, by contrast the Cards totaled 8 walks in Game 3 alone (23 overall, all but 3 times as many as Detroit). That lack of patience allowed average pitchers like Suppan and Weaver to get away with average stuff. The Crudinals won despite being a 1 trick pony starters wise (Carpenter).

Unlike the Marlins of 03, COL doesn't have a 2 headed starting beast.

It remains to be seen if either CLE or BOS will replicate the awful count management DET did to deliver the WS on a platter to a team with 1 notable starter. I dont see anyone they have behind Francis being any better than what the Cardinals wheeled out behind Carpenter in last season's WS. I personally think these AL bats will get to that starting staff, and lead to the COL pen being overworked.

IF the Tribe makes it the lefties for the Rox scare me. The tribe just doesn't hit lefties as well as they do righties

I think theyve gotten past that lefty problem this year. Plus, the Rocks havent faced AL hitting like clevelands for 7 in a row.

Basically most NL teams that made the playoffs all were sub par teams. Phillies got in on collapse of Mets. Cubs have no lineup close to any division winner in the AL. D'Backs scored less runs than almost every team. And Rockies came from an average team to put on a 20-game run against mediocre teams.

Just the fact that Cleveland has beat NY and Boston 6-2 in this series tells it all. Its not like they beat low scoring AZ or Philly?

Cleveland will win it all..Get your bets in today...

G-Man, you that sure the Tribe will win this series?

I'll give you the Indians at -200 for this series, put your money where your mouth is ($100 bucks most I'll do)

You're a Administrator here right? I have no problem doing it, and if it goes to 7 games I have no problem sending my money to say, Fondy...where he can hold onto it and give the money to the winner

You're gettin -500 anywhere else, so think about it...if G-Man doesn't want to take it, it's open up for anyone else...all I need is 2 to 1 because I know the Sox will come back, it's no question. (I'll only make the bet with someone known on the site cause we all know dudes never pay)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I will take that all day.

Just PM me and we will work out the details if offer is still on table?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I respond you send me $50 if Cleve wins I send you $100 if Boston wins

I need a response by 10-20 at 200 pm if you want it i am in
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I still want it your $100 to my $200 if you want to go that route just let me know I will take what ever

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dont be scared

CSAH where are you at? I am going to the woods at 2pm for the weekend with no computer so I need a response by then.

Well what? Try betting against Carmona...if you like to say Well? :36_11_6:

Sox are down 3-2 - and Tribe has the advantage. They win on the road. Boston was 1-2 at Cleveland. Lets see if my boy Carmona throws his usual game.

Im already on Cleveland at +119. Schilling will go out like Clemens did. And after the game I'll come back to say... Well?

:tiphat::cheers::36_11_6:

I'll be sending out payment by money order (FYI for both of you) if you don't object to that

Right now my checking account is tied up or else I'd send check, but M/O will be easiest, cause like Randy Moss I pay for everything with "straight cash homey"

PM me with your details if the Indians finish off the Sox tomorrow and I'll have it out the next morning

I'll be sending out payment by money order (FYI for both of you) if you don't object to that

Right now my checking account is tied up or else I'd send check, but M/O will be easiest, cause like Randy Moss I pay for everything with "straight cash homey"

PM me with your details if the Indians finish off the Sox tomorrow and I'll have it out the next morning
:shake:

good stuff bro, same here

Back