Indian Wells & Miami

dananderson, i agree nadal is the best in the world right now (i took him to win indian wells and miami)... don't agree that no one is smelling number 1 for as long as nadal is here.........i think nadal will stay number 1 this year and maybe next year, but the year after that i think it will be murray...i think murray will be number 2 by years end...his movement is great...the variety of shots he has is second to none...greatest bh on tour imo....he has great hands...he is so mentally tough...he has it all

murray comes back down 4-1 in the second set to win and covers the game line!
money;

<table class="forum"><tbody><tr class="even"><td class="forumpost-post">typical muray match...he won the first set so easily, then played a very loose 2nd set (he sometimes gets too passive) before taking control and winning in straights 6-2, 7-5...won both wagers

recap of the tournaments:

Nadal to win Indian Wells 1.5 units @ +275 = +4.1 unit

Querrey 1 unit @ +110 = -1 unit

Nadal to win Miami 1.5 units @ +175 = -1.5 unit

Roddick +3.5 games 1 unit @ -103 = 1 unit

Djokovic 1 unit @ +210 = 2.1 unit

Djokovic +3 1 unit @ +122 = 1.2 unit

Murray 2 sets to 0 1 unit @ even = -1 unit

Murray -3.5 games 1 unit @ -110 = 1 unit

Murray -2.5 games 1 unit @ -115 = 1 unit

Murray to win 2 sets to 0 .5 unit @ +120 = .6 unit

Overall +8.5 units

i don't think i'll post anything this week, 2 small tournaments in houston and casablanca that i don't care to follow

i'll be back on april 12th for monte carlo, another master series event as the clay season starts....cheers

</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="quoterow-left">
</td> <td class="quoterow">http://www.covers.com/postingforum/...d=103996272&spt=38&sub=100402787&page=2#reply
</td></tr></tbody></table>

good job tbone...ya, murray came back strongly...if it had gone 3, djokovic would've died on the court...that guy is in trouble, he doesn't have any fitness...seems like it may be a genetic thing b/c he probably trains hard but can't handle the heat

good hits tazz. It's tough to back Murray in a finals but congrats on the confidence.

cheers and look forward to your future insight.

Back