*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

Agreed. Can't believe they didn't even review the fumble at the end of the Rams game

Apparently the official told Carroll that "it wouldn't matter"....whatever that means, as it could mean a lot of things. There were less than 2min left....isn't that an automatic booth review on a turnover play?

Im finally seeing this replay of the Rams/Sehawks game fumble

From the replay I saw, the ball was under the Seattle guy but he had no posession. So I dont think it would have been overtunred

Bravo Brian Kelly

"Actually I have less clarity," Kelly said during his Sunday teleconference. "I guess it was actually called on Will Fuller, not C.J. (Prosise). So [it] just adds more uncertainty as to the final play.
"But again, the play itself, in terms of what we ask our kids to do, it was pretty clear what happened on the play: Florida State blew the coverage and they got rewarded for it. It's unfortunate."

Kelly said he did notice that FSU cornerback P.J. Williams took his helmet off right after Robinson's wiped-out catch, a gesture that did not draw a penalty.
"Yeah, they said that they missed the call," Kelly said. "They said they just missed it."

the RUMOR in Gainesville this afternoon is Jim Mora Jr will be the next coach. Also Jeremy Foley will be taking over for Mike Slive as SEC Commish. Just a rumor

Back