*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

GLB, thanks for your thoughts on Mannarino today. You talked me off that match as I leaned Dolgo pretty hard, though steam moved in your favor from -160 to -130 right before the match. I hit my biggest plays on Sock and Siniakova

GLB, thanks for your thoughts on Mannarino today. You talked me off that match as I leaned Dolgo pretty hard, though steam moved in your favor from -160 to -130 right before the match. I hit my biggest plays on Sock and Siniakova

:cheers3:

Was a crazy up and down match too. Easy 1st set and then goes up a break in the 2nd and I thought it was over

No F'ing way. They will get burried 2nd half. :)

have u been watching this game? 22min ball poss jets 7:57 pats. Jets came to play with right mindset and know how to beat pats. Jets have a chance to win SU. By far their best CHANCE SO FAR. gENO MANAGING GAME IS ALL JETS NEED.

have u been watching this game? 22min ball poss jets 7:57 pats. Jets came to play with right mindset and know how to beat pats. Jets have a chance to win SU. By far their best CHANCE SO FAR. gENO MANAGING GAME IS ALL JETS NEED.
Brady doesn't need a lot of possesion time to score, hence the score :)

Back