*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

They were probably expecting the timeout, at least a couple of the linemen and that's the result

Before everyone logs off what is your opinion on this. So I have a very large wager on Under 50.5 Oregon State. I know the line moved pregame to 53, and I know points will be scored. if the 2nd half line is 27 or so, do I hedge half of it, hope to hit both or what you guys think for this Oregon State 2nd half. Or do I just pray they don't score a shit ton and be happy with what I won.

According to tout thread RAS on over and Walters on under, so pick your poison. I'd probably hedge, I think there will be points

Before everyone logs off what is your opinion on this. So I have a very large wager on Under 50.5 Oregon State. I know the line moved pregame to 53, and I know points will be scored. if the 2nd half line is 27 or so, do I hedge half of it, hope to hit both or what you guys think for this Oregon State 2nd half. Or do I just pray they don't score a shit ton and be happy with what I won.
I am in the same boat. I think I am going to hedge just so I don't get smoked if they come out guns blazing.

Back