*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

Wuerffel not even close to this...

View attachment 37161

fire.gif

thank christ. I didn't realize i was playing against him in fantasy

You should see the fantasy thread bump I made bitching at one point I was down 72-27 to Shaker's female college cousin. Ellington, Murray, D. Thomas have made it interesting against her Anquin and Vernon.

Happy to see my 1-12-1 day bounced back with a 7-1 run too since my nap. I'm fucking stocked to be up a few bucks or at least not buying another kitchen upgrade for my bookie.

Alex I am down 15 points to someone but I have Bell and Wheaton left tomorrow

how much am I gonna win by

Wheaton has been hot garbage as of late. But Bell obviously been great. Dunno your scoring system, but if its normal, Bell will get you the 15 you need

The way the rules are and the game is played now there might be 8 current players that can crack the top 10 on that list

best part is

who does denver lose to in playoffs or SB

cuz it WILL happen

PM is best regular season dude in history of sports

I firmly believe that Brett Favre and Peyton Manning will be single Super Bowl champs while everyone in the world thinks they somehow revolutionized the game

I dont think Brett did

but there never has been another Peyton, still isn't 16 years after he has come in the league, he's a player/OC

Brady complains about what plays the Pats were calling a few weeks ago, Peyton doesn't need too because he's in charge

Sure Teeed

And Peyton, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer all share something in common

And they're not all white

Back