*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

does anyone think the league has a major over haul at some point?

I know we all sit here and bitch(me incl)...but it has gotten bad on many levels

Officiating aside, I only watched Saints/Leos early game...

I seriously wonder if teams are literally goin to look hard at letting teams score late....I mean let walk in the EZ w/o resistance to save time to try and score

the bush on bush call was too much

saints are bad enough to have lost anyway but JFC

sorry to rant

They should be doing that now in the right situations....but if it ever got to the point where it happened often, the offensive teams would just coach their players not to score and just go down inside the 2 yard line (which they should be doing now anyway, but things happen so fast that guys don't think about it)

i dont know how this game is gonna end, but i cant believe you guys are taking the 49ers
how many times have you seen Denver shit the bed 2H after a big lead under Fox? Believe me, it's a frequent occurrence. I'll take my chances...

adam warner@agwarner <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7m7 minutes ago</small>
Congrats Peyton! ....and don't open any email attachments from Favre
Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" data-original-title="" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none;"> More</button>

Back