In game CL and all leagues

Hey Mike, have any good info on the Singapore matches? Those start the earliest. Great way to chase those late night NBA losses. Haha. I hit with the Singapore Armed Forces yesterday.

Hey Mike, have any good info on the Singapore matches? Those start the earliest. Great way to chase those late night NBA losses. Haha. I hit with the Singapore Armed Forces yesterday.

hahahah

well its a 3 way horse race for the title. There is great parity between top clubs and the bottom dwellers. But the league is closing so the mid table dwellers really don't care too much

i had a feeling that Schalke/Chelsea line was a little fishy, hope something changes for you fellas though. Schalke had a string of injury problems but the line did no justice

My book has Man U -2 even and U3 -130. So they seem to think it'll be a 2-0 type game. Wouldn't a O3 be warranted as well then?

I honestly think, Kiev will at least get one goal, that will help with the Over. Utd started out solid at the defensive end but have leaked in goals in their last 5 games.

Back