***IN-GAME*** All Star ***IN-GAME***

Yeah I'd wait until after the first inning to buy the under too. Because they're gonna squeeze the shit out of Verlander for talking so much shit lately.

speaking of juiced balls. my girl coming over tonight. she older. a cougar. said she gonna squeeze my grapes. hey. some women are like fine wine they get better with age amirite?

Dude I went to an Air B&B at Newport Beach recently. Lady's house smelled like straight cat piss. I stayed there for an hour and bolted. She already had 500 of my dollars and was nice enough to return half of it.

all the clothes in my suitcase began to adopt the smell - if I'd have stayed there any longer my entire trip would've been tainted

maybe Chris Collinsworth Jr will graduate and take up broadcasting

ACTUALLY Collinsworth son and Al Michaels' daughter should fuck, then someone should teach the kid to speak publicly at a young age, then go into broadcasting

I been watching a lot of CFL lately. They have certain games with quarterbacks "miked up" and middle linebackers miked up too. So you can hear the play calls on both offense and defense. It's always a disclaimer after every commercial break: "This program may contain language unsuitable/offensive to some viewers"

maybe Chris Collinsworth Jr will graduate and take up broadcasting

ACTUALLY Collinsworth son and Al Michaels' daughter should fuck, then someone should teach the kid to speak publicly at a young age, then go into broadcasting

Jac collinsworth hosts nfl live on espn already

Then when Giolito went into Wrigley all the pay touts went nuts backing him and he (accordingly) got destroyed

Back